Huh?

Help Support CattleToday:

Medic24

Reaction score
ok, I thought I have heard alot in my day that made no sense, but check this out...........

I rep. for a vet. drug distributer, sell all kinds of stuff, including what we refer to as Elvis juice.... yes it's the stuff that you would use to euthanize animals, thus get a chance to meet Elvis.............

Anyway, this drug is made specificly and only for euthansia, so I could not believe my eyes when I opened the letter to find that they wer recalling several lots of this drug, I may repeat, for which the only use to to cause the rapid and painless death of an animal.....

The reason for the recall? possible contamination with another maunfactored euthansia drug.

My only question is..............being what it is does it matter?

That sounds pretty odd. Possibly something was wrong with it which was causing much more pain for the animal? The only reasons I could see for a recall is if it isnt doing the job, or it was causing more pain for the animals. Cant see any other reason to recall it.

Hmmmmm, I wonder if this is along the lines of states being required to use a sterilized needle for execution by lethal injection. :? :???:

msscamp":onmi7mvo said:
Hmmmmm, I wonder if this is along the lines of states being required to use a sterilized needle for execution by lethal injection. :? :???:

ROFLOL! Yep...don't want to upset the Rights Activists...lol. And, dang sure don't want to give someone an "infection" a few seconds before they are whacked with a Lethal Injection.

That sounds like the gov't when they have someone on death row that is ill. They are required to get him well before they are allowed to complete the death sentence. :!:

Latest posts