HSF Highroller

Help Support CattleToday:

Supa Dexta":1zvi20ve said:
What can people tell me on this bull?

http://genex.crinet.com/beef/index.php? ... 32&lang=EN

His milk seems extreme, but he seems to have a few nice daughters out there

I have a couple of young daughters out of HR. To young to give you any long term results but they are off to great starts. So far the 5 or 6 that we have calved in the last few years have been unassisted and grow well. I like them. We also have 3 yearling Highstakes. 2 bulls, growing nicely and 1 heifer who was the first of our 10 yearling heifers to start cycling.
:2cents: :2cents:

we have 4 highroller calves on the ground. first one was born 8 days early at 86# (came out of a big 2nd calf heifer). He is by far our favorite. I wish I knew how to post pictures on here. hes pretty, seems to be the hairiest of our 3. next 2 were heifers, nothing special, smaller around 70#. one was out of a 2nd calf heifer, shes ok but will probably go to the sale barn. the other came out of a first time dairy heifer. She's growing good and I think will end up being a nice heifer for someone. the last one came out of a fat show heifer, had to pull him. he weighed in at 89#. that pair belongs to a friend, but I think hes growing decent. He's got lots of hair, but so does him mama.
I wish they all looked like that first bull calf. We intend on leaving him a bull and either keeping him for ourselves or selling to my father in law. He was born Feb 5th and he is definitly too big to band with our little green bands.

Used a red son, WS All In W111, out of a Shear Force daughter.
Have a couple of fall calves and couple of spring calves on the ground... more to come this fall. They delivered easily out of heifers... really long legged; seem to have good to excellent growth... head is different... I can pick 'em out of the group just based on their head/ear-set. Used him with the intent of all calves being 'terminal'... but one spring heifer calf might be a candidate to stay...

Latest posts