Howdy

Help Support CattleToday:

Jessica06

Reaction score
I've been lurking on here for a few years, but figure it's about time to introduce myself!

Graduated from Texas A&M in 2006 with a BS in Animal Science. Judged on the wool, meat, and Aksarben teams. I am a certified AI tech, and also dabble in livestock photography. Got married the year we graduated, have two boys, 6 and 3. Many doors were opened, and we are now ranching full-time. We currently have about 125 commercial Brangus females and 15 registered females, with plans to grow both herds, with special focus on the registered herd. We are starting to sell bulls, and hope to also offer quality commercial heifers when our herd building slows down. In addition, we are also branching out into ultrasound for pregnancy (really excited!). I figure that we are raising the right breed, because I can't think of any other that is superior to Brangus. You have been warned!

Looking forward to lurking again with a post here and there.

Jessica

We are about 2 hours south. Every time we make it back up there we can't believe how much it's grown.

ricebeltrancher":cvmft8rs said:
We are about 2 hours south. Every time we make it back up there we can't believe how much it's grown.

shoulda been there when there was only 7500 students and CS was little more than a crossroads. :lol2:

Latest posts