How unfortunate that this is true.

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

photo-186.jpg

I will never argue politics here or anywhere else, however the New Jersey Gov ordered the flags to be flown half mast for Whitney. Mr Perry chose not to lower to half mast for Mr. Kyle. Cast the blame correctly. I'm no obama fan

alohacattle":2vzaj9ra said:
I will never argue politics here or anywhere else, however the New Jersey Gov ordered the flags to be flown half mast for Whitney. Mr Perry chose not to lower to half mast for Mr. Kyle. Cast the blame correctly. I'm no obama fan
I didn't know that but now I do. Thanks for the education.
Doesn't change the facts that its still a sad state of affairs for this country.

hooknline":3i7cxfia said:
alohacattle":3i7cxfia said:
I didn't know that but now I do. Thanks for the education.
Doesn't change the facts that its still a sad state of affairs for this country.
+1.

hurleyjd":n1qat4am said:
Hook you might go to this website and post your politics there: You will find a lot of like minded people there.
http://ranchers.net/forum/forum-6.html

Hurleyjd - my friend .......

This site is busier than ranchers.

I suspect there are a lot of like minded people here as well - just afraid to get banned or have a thread locked.

Truth is Whitney WAS a frigging drugged out loser who in the end got her reward - through her own doing.

Truth is she is still worshipped in your country - and I for one cannot for the life of me understand why. She was a heck of a role model for the kids ...... right!

Truth is Chris put his life on the line an a regular basis to save some poor grunts butt when things got bad.

Truth is there are a lot of people who would - if he was still alive - willingly kiss Chris` azz on the main drag of town for the sacrifices he made to protect the people he served with. Now THAT is a role model!

Truth is more than half of the US of A is now taking more out of the system than they are putting back in.

Your Hussein is winning.

I am afraid for you.

Hussein and his gang seem to be having fun ruining the US of A.

Heck, he even had the Marine honour guard at his swearing-in carrying rifles with NO bolts in them! Seems he can`t even trust the Marines! I know I have been in a few dirty places and when they were at MY back - I was a happy camper! I trusted them with my worthless life - and I am still here today to talk about it. Thanks boys!

Go figure!

As your northern neighbour I honestly cannot believe what I see happening to your country.

My rant is over and Hurley I apologize to you - your comments hit me harder than I like to admit - and I`m not even an American!

I am sure this will now be locked and I do not give a damm - and I suspect there are a great number who will read this and agree with me.

Heck if I get a ban I will simply take my punishment like a man - something that seems to be rarer and rarer in your country - because it seems no one is guilty any more - and come back - if allowed - when it ends.

I am done making my statement of the day! LOL

When you guys get the sniffles, my country gets the frigging flu.

When you fall - and I see it happening - so will we. And that cheeses me off big time.

Be safe, be strong, be proud.

Best to all.

Bez

Christopher Scott "Chris" Kyle (April 8, 1974 – February 2, 2013) was a United States Navy SEAL and the most lethal sniper in American military history, with 160 confirmed kills (out of 255 claimed kills),[3][4] although these statistics have not been released by the Pentagon.[6]

At the age of 8, Kyle's father taught him to shoot. As a youth, he trained as a bronco rider for the rodeo, which he gave up after a serious injury to his arm. He had intended to volunteer and enlist in the U.S. Marine Corps, and was recruited by the U.S. Army, but eventually enlisted with the U.S. Navy. Kyle served four tours in the second Iraq war, and was awarded the Bronze and Silver Star medals multiple times. Iraqi insurgents dubbed him the "Devil of Ramadi" and offered an increasing bounty for his head. He was shot twice, and was involved in six IED attacks.

Kyle was honorably discharged from the U.S. Navy in 2009 in order to spend time with his family. He remained in the spotlight during retirement, and wrote a New York Times bestselling autobiography, American Sniper. Kyle was shot and killed on February 2, 2013, in Glen Rose, Texas.

Assigned to SEAL Team 3, Sniper Element Charlie platoon within the Naval Special Warfare Command, and with over four tours of duty, Kyle served in every major battle of Operation Iraqi Freedom.[3] His first long-range kill shot was taken during the initial invasion, when he shot a woman approaching a group of Marines with a hand grenade in her hand. As ordered, he opened fire, killing the woman before she could attack.[8]

For his deadly track record as a marksman during his deployment to Ramadi, the insurgents named him Shaitan Ar-Ramadi (English: The Devil of Ramadi), and put a $20,000 bounty on his head that was later increased to $80,000.[3][4][8]

In 2008, outside Sadr City, he made his longest successful shot, after he spotted an insurgent with a rocket launcher near a U.S. Army convoy at a range of 2,100 yards (1.9 km). He fired a shot from his Lapua Magnum PGM .338 rifle, killing the insurgent as told in his book American Sniper. During four tours of duty in Iraq, Kyle was shot twice and caught up in six separate IED explosions.[4][8]

Kyle left the U.S. Navy in 2009,[4][9] and moved to Midlothian, Texas with his wife, Taya, and two children. He ran Craft International, which provides military, law enforcement, and civilian training, as well as private security and protection until his death.[4][10] In 2012, Harper Collins released Kyle's autobiographical book American Sniper.[9][11] Kyle also paired with FITCO Cares Foundation, a non-profit organization which created the Heroes Project to provide free in-home fitness equipment, individualized programs, personal training, and life-coaching to in-need veterans with disabilities, Gold Star families, or those suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.[12] On August 13, 2012, Kyle appeared on the reality television show Stars Earn Stripes, which features celebrities pairing up with a special operations or law enforcement professional who will train them in weapons and combat tactics. Kyle was teamed with actor Dean Cain.[13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Kyle

hurleyjd":11hm88vg said:
Hook you might go to this website and post your politics there: You will find a lot of like minded people there.
http://ranchers.net/forum/forum-6.html
I'm like minded and I'm here.
Don't have time to read all the posts here and sure don't have time to read Ranchers and this one.

Hook needs to stay here, for entertainment purposes if nothing else. :lol2:

Estimated by some to number 7000, many mourners and those just wanting to show respect attended Chris Kyle's funeral memorial service in Arlington.
Thousands more lined the 200 mile highway as the funeral procession made it's way to the hill country.

hooknline":og55ho2c said:
Since when is societal issues politcal?
sadly when your a crippled country. every thing is political..at noon ill eat politics at the local diner. stop this evening on the way home and put around $10 worth of politics in the tank ...

Twitter was buzzing yesterday with pix from the funeral route. The overpasses were lined with people in what was described as a cold rain. The man didn't go unmourned.

Latest posts