How stupid can Target be?

Help Support CattleToday:

Wow. I don't even have the words Slick. But this only solidifies my decision to never shop there again. I had already decided this based on the he/she/it bathroom announcement.

Crazy enough that the military was going to kick a guy our for knocking the crap out of an afghan cop for continuosly sexually abusing a young boy. Last week they announced a change of heart and won't be kicking him out.

F*** Target, I don't normally do stuff like this, but I put my wife on strict orders to never set foot in there again.

Something about Target makes people lose their dang minds. A woman was arrested for pecker peeking at Target here. Said she was doing gender verification. As they walked her to the police car she started screaming about all the peckers she has seen in her life. Evidently she thought that made her the proper candidate to police the bathrooms. She also kept saying it was her job to look for fake penises.

I don't know if I can put this in words properly or not but I think I'd feel pretty uncomfortable having a "woman" wearing a dress standing at the urinal next to me in a bathroom so I might be more agreeable for that perverted freak to use the ladies' room where there would be doors around each commode but then again it may not be fair to the ladies if this freak stood to pee especially if the freak left the seat up.

What I can't get my head around are public showers in places like schools or the YMCA. Bathrooms are one thing but showers are something completely different I think. If some freak walked into a shower with my wife or daughter that freak would wish he hadn't.

Ol' 243":1qm1vt4p said:
F*** Target, I don't normally do stuff like this, but I put my wife on strict orders to never set foot in there again.

Me too 243. But she was ok with that decision as well.

JWBrahman":1qm1vt4p said:
Something about Target makes people lose their dang minds. A woman was arrested for pecker peeking at Target here. Said she was doing gender verification. As they walked her to the police car she started screaming about all the peckers she has seen in her life. Evidently she thought that made her the proper candidate to police the bathrooms. She also kept saying it was her job to look for fake penises.

This cracked me up. Pecker police :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

JMJ Farms":a9179nqj said:
This cracked me up. Pecker police :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
In the Navy the corpsman were referred to as "pecker checkers". That woman lends a whole new meaning to the title.

TARGET has had a serious sales slump since this whole issue made the news. Just saw on Facebook that the guy in charge says the slump is caused by climate change. It was on Facebook, it must be true.

I can see where climate change might have something to do with it. I think the climate is changing and a lot of folks are getting sick of this nonsense.