How not to haul cattle!

Help Support CattleToday:

Interesting, and sad story. I'm surprised a photo was included.

This is why beef producers get a bad reputation, because of idiots like that.

I'm hung up on having to deal with the dumbest animal alive and I mean they have two legs...... This doesn't help. :frowns:

I was just wandering if the officer is now subject to being arrested for a hate crime. The man appears to be of some foreign decent.

That's awful. The seller should have at least known better and should bare some responsibility with this.

I defend a lot of stuff that goes on with animals but that is out right cruelty .. He should be beat half to death for that ..

That's terrible. I can't begin to comprehend how someone could think that was an ok thing to do. That's a sad way for that ol girl to end her life. The vast majority of us do things the right, humane way and take pride in caring for our livestock , and one idiot does something like that and the animal rights groups and media try to paint us all like that.

This is just truly despicable. I believe that the guilty party should be treated in the same manner. Charges should be pressed, and a precept that they can never own any animals of any type.

Latest posts