How much would you pay?

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS":63uh3717 said:
For Wagyu T-bones cut at a USDA facility. Steers were grain fed for 260 days Japanese style. Marbling was incredible. Cuts were 1" thick. I have no idea what market price is.

I looked at my price on 10 oz American Kobe strips today. My cost basis right now is 30dollars each precut ready to grill

3waycross":3nknhg4o said:
HOSS":3nknhg4o said:
For Wagyu T-bones cut at a USDA facility. Steers were grain fed for 260 days Japanese style. Marbling was incredible. Cuts were 1" thick. I have no idea what market price is.

I looked at my price on 10 oz American Kobe strips today. My cost basis right now is 30dollars each precut ready to grill

How much is grass fed Kobe 3-Way? Bet that stuff is high. And organic? And what about organic grass fed? And organic grass fed free range? And organic grass fed certified sustainable hormone free with a moderate to low carbon footprint? :mrgreen:

Jogeephus":hfms3jzm said:
3waycross":hfms3jzm said:
HOSS":hfms3jzm said:

How much is grass fed Kobe 3-Way? Bet that stuff is high. And organic? And what about organic grass fed? And organic grass fed free range? And organic grass fed certified sustainable hormone free with a moderate to low carbon footprint? :mrgreen:

If you gotta ask.......well you know the rest! :lol2:

3waycross":rra7uir4 said:
HOSS":rra7uir4 said:

So would you say that the 59.00 price on those ribeye steaks is on par with the market or slightly less? I am guessing the steaks were roughly 14oz each.

HOSS":21sjvvqx said:
3waycross":21sjvvqx said:
HOSS":21sjvvqx said:

So would you say that the 59.00 price on those ribeye steaks is on par with the market or slightly less? I am guessing the steaks were roughly 14oz each.

Actually Hoss it looks like a bargain to me

What is sold as Kobe? Is there certain requirements that have to be met? Like does it have to be shipped from Kobe region of Japan or does 1/2 blood qualify, or is it purebred American wagyu?

Latest posts