How many?

Help Support CattleToday:

auctionboy

Reaction score
TNMasterBeefProducer":2f1qj2p8 said:
How many posters do we have on here that are middle age men that act immature for their age and make ignorant posts and try and run everyone down newbies included? I can think of quiet a few actually. one in Alabama, one in TN, one in virginia, and one that has an avatar of Johnny Cash. There are a few more that shall also remain nameless. I cant wait to see how this post turns out! :lol: Fire in the hole! I have not named names but these people know who they are.
You Southerner do seem to like to cause trouble and "rebel".

Nowland Farms":21x25l1g said:
Hey MikeC,

Is he talking about me or You? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully me. :lol:

To post this:
I am not going to argue with anyone.

Then post this:
I cant wait to see how this post turns out! Fire in the hole!

only serves to show the idiocy of this poster.

I will wear it as a badge of honor...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know what age :) but looks to me like the poster with the
BIG "T" avatar is headed that way. :roll:

Any of these bad guys from Minnesota :?:

TNMasterBeefProducer":lmd45dme said:
How many posters do we have on here that are middle age men that act immature for their age and make ignorant posts and try and run everyone down newbies included?
you first came to mind, and then a few others, but they do it in a good manner and just like to have fun.

"Make believe" ended when I was about 4 years old. Raising cattle or farming is a hard life, but a good one. A hard life will render hard men and women. Sometimes the truth hurts. It really hurts. But I would rather have the truth. Honesty is the best policy. :lol:

My only hope is that TTCLM was steered before being given the opportunity to dilute the gene pool.

cfpinz

cfpinz":1otciflc said:
My only hope is that TTCLM was steered before being given the opportunity to dilute the gene pool.

cfpinz

cfpinz, he's from Tennessee. I don't think his genes will hurt the Tennessee gene pool. At least he can read and type on the computer.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nowland Farms":1648941j said:
cfpinz":1648941j said:

cfpinz

cfpinz, he's from Tennessee. I don't think his genes will hurt the Tennessee gene pool. At least he can read and type on the computer.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on you guys know he would have just been diluteing his familys gene pool being from Tennessee and all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts