Help Support CattleToday:

showme

Reaction score
hannah3.jpg

This heifer is out of SG MVP. Bred to Bright Side of Brinks

000_0235.jpg

This heifer is out of Lead Gun.
000_0226.jpg

I bought this heifer from The Branch Ranch. She comes from the great 700 cow family I gave $2500 for her. I am in the proccess of buying the Dam.

100_0011.jpg

100_0012.jpg

This heifer is out of 314C she is bred to the 2004 Houston Livestock Show Champion. She is Due to calve Jan. 6 2006. The bull that one Houston is out of a Transformer son and the cow is a 314C daughter that make her calf a line bred 314C bull/heifer. 314C makes the best mamas because they are easy keepers and dont melt down. I am trying to sell her but if I dont I will just put her in the pasture and let her make babies.

Well Stephan, I like the first heifer and I don't see too much wrong with the last one. But that is like comapring apples to oranges for me. I'm in the north, no need for any ear and I'm not sure I could pick you out a good one anyhow.

But they look sound enough.
Have to wait on Rafter for a real evaluation.

100_0023.jpg

100_0026.jpg

This heifer here is out of Stinger of Brinks and her Dam is a Typesetter daughter. She is not hocked its just the way she is standing. She could be deepier and carry a little more bone.

100_0033.jpg

This heifer is probly one of my faviorte heifers. She is deep thick and gentle I could go on for ever talking about her. She is out of the 302 cow family and her sire is Sonar of Brinks her Dam is a Sundance of Brinks daughter. This heifer will do good in the ring. Cant upload the pic from the hine.

100_0050.jpg

100_0048.jpg

These are some pretty good looking bulls that we are hauling. They are out of Geronimo and 174 cow family. 174 is a 314C daughter. The are a day apart. I like the first one better they are both for sale.

Stevo,
i like the 35 or 36 heifer the best (second photo). I also like the red barn a lot. the 30 heifer- what percentages is she. looks more angus.

Beefy":uswj4g5o said:
Stevo,
i like the 35 or 36 heifer the best (second photo). I also like the red barn a lot. the 30 heifer- what percentages is she. looks more angus.

Yea my faviorte is that Sonar and that 36 Lead Gun. That Lead Gun talk about got some bone. The 30 heifer is pure bred Brangus her bloodlines typesetter look more like an angus but her sire looks like a black Brahman.

i dont like the Sonar but it may just be because of the picture. my next favorite after the 36 is the one for sale.

There is no need for me to evaluate stephens cattle.I never questioned their quality.
No, and i'm not going post any pictures of my Ol trader cattle.After all, they were bought at the evil,and lowly sale barn.
The only evaluation, or obsevation i ever made was to attitude.
This is based only what he has said on here, and other message boards as well.

R ^ 5":2p47uj2z said:
There is no need for me to evaluate stephens cattle.I never questioned their quality.
No, and i'm not going post any pictures of my Ol trader cattle.After all, they were bought at the evil,and lowly sale barn.
The only evaluation, or obsevation i ever made was to attitude.
This is based only what he has said on here, and other message boards as well.

Not trying to brag are nothing but when you got a pen of heifers this good you can. R^5 didn't mean to have a attitude. I guest it's just the way I present it dont mean to get an attitude but take it how you want.

SCfarms":3ql986aq said:
Not trying to brag are nothing but when you got a pen of heifers this good you can. R^5 didn't mean to have a attitude. I guest it's just the way I present it dont mean to get an attitude but take it how you want.
Maaybe you should read and study the book How to Win Friends and Influence People. It won'tt hurt you any.

What is with them rubber boots Stephen? You got a dairy barn?

SCfarms":3dpto6hq said:
100_0011.jpg

100_0012.jpg

This heifer is out of 314C she is bred to the 2004 Houston Livestock Show Champion. She is Due to calve Jan. 6 2006. The bull that one Houston is out of a Transformer son and the cow is a 314C daughter that make her calf a line bred 314C bull/heifer. 314C makes the best mamas because they are easy keepers and dont melt down. I am trying to sell her but if I dont I will just put her in the pasture and let her make babies.

I really like this heifer good looking and looks like she would make a good addition to any herd. As for the 3 in the top pictures I like the first and the third but the 2nd I dont care for but mayby just way pic looks and not the animal.JHH

JHH":2p1n7hsr said:
SCfarms":2p1n7hsr said:
100_0011.jpg

100_0012.jpg

I really like this heifer good looking and looks like she would make a good addition to any herd. As for the 3 in the top pictures I like the first and the third but the 2nd I dont care for but mayby just way pic looks and not the animal.JHH

I liked this one too. What are you asking for her?

Latest posts