Houston Rodeo 2005

Help Support CattleToday:

MULDOON

Reaction score
Where the Stars & Stripes ,, And the Eagle fli
We went to the Rodeo ,this weekend. Gretchen Wilson was a lot better then I thought she was going to be.
That whole affair was huge!!
I wish we would of come a lot earlier to check out everything before the Rodeo.
We get thru with the rodeo , and I'm ready to go check out the stock,
Guess what ? I get out voted and end up riding the Ferris wheel with my youngest girl :heart: :cboy:
It's hard to argue with a kid , when you tell them " Don't you want to go look at the cows?" , and they say " Daddy , Wev'e got cows at home, We don't have the worlds largest ferris wheel , at the house!!"
So we get in line , in between two Nazi skin heads in front , and a punk rock couple behind( Nose rings & all) And I'm thinking the whole 20 minutes that we are in line , that we are going to have to share our ride with them, Any way we got to ride by our selves , and it really was fun.
Next time we are going to do what dad wants to do!!! ( Right)

yeah right. kids come first, parents last. vicious cycle. my daughter wants to go to the zoo so i'm rearranging my work schedules and trying to figure out when i don't have school and all that good stuff so i can drive 4-5 hrs to the zoo. :help: :)

I can never get anyone to come with me to look at the animals unless its the old mcdonlad farm. so they look at the cute babies x_X i am you go do that i wanna go look at the big animals or there are the ones that are like they smell. i am just like :roll:

TxCoUnTrYbOy":3i4ocp8s said:
Too bad ya didnt make it out earlier, you could have visited me and my bull and watched the Brahman bull show, if you like brahmans, that is.
I would of loved to :lol: , I actually got to go back Tuesday nite , Keith Urban was very good.
I walked thru Hall B , Went by the Bovine Elite Booth , They were busy talking to each other , and didn't really stop to ask me what I was interested in, Kind of bummed me out.
Any way there sure were a lot of beautiful cattle!!
So how did you do with your bull?

I got third in my class with him.

Actually, airline tickets have been dropping lately, due to fewer passengers (trying to convince them through cheaper prices), increased competition, and other reasons. Hell, I have plane tickets for Houston to Lubbock and it cost $99 round trip. Cheaper to fly than drive, especially since this summer prices are supposed to go up $0.50. A barrel of oil is expected to reach $50.

baseballfan27":2l9wlqzs said:
One day I would like to make an long drive to Texas....my dream trip will have to be on hold until the prices drops.....
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Texan":248up292 said:
baseballfan27":248up292 said:
One day I would like to make an long drive to Texas....my dream trip will have to be on hold until the prices drops.....
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

now, Texan, which part were you clapping about? was it this one?

baseballfan27":248up292 said:
One day I would like to make an long drive to Texas

txag":230kezhj said:

baseballfan27":230kezhj said:

Dearest txag. :x You know, I started to take that part out so that nobody would make the mistake that you made. It just didn't look right without that part, though. I was confident that there would be no confusion. You have learned me an valuable lesson tonight. :mad:

Texan":9229vwl0 said:
txag":9229vwl0 said:

baseballfan27":9229vwl0 said:

Dearest txag. :x You know, I started to take that part out so that nobody would make the mistake that you made. It just didn't look right without that part, though. I was confident that there would be no confusion. You have learned me an valuable lesson tonight. :mad:

I've sense a great deal of hostilities and anger in this thread, why? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts