Hot Temper's

Help Support CattleToday:

rattler

Reaction score
We turned the cow's in the fall pasture it is beside these two boy's so they decided they needed to work out a little flustration it dident last but a couple minute's but they tore up the ground while it did.

HPIM0876.jpg

rattler

I have 3 younger ones together now, and they are not pushing much. They are however, taking turns digging a hole that will soon extend to China. Amazing how much dirt they can sling with them hooves.

baxter78":v5jy3opw said:
Who won? Big bull or little bull? I have seen little bulls just completely man handle larger bulls.

Baxter you can't tell it by the pic but both are about the same size purty much ended in a draw.

rattler

grannysoo":2xt8lezd said:
I have 3 younger ones together now, and they are not pushing much. They are however, taking turns digging a hole that will soon extend to China. Amazing how much dirt they can sling with them hooves.

I hear ya grannysoo when we finaly get them turned to the cow's we got to fix some hole's of our own :)

rattler

I pulled a BA 2 year old and a 4 yo horned herf and threw them in the same lot Friday. You can walk up to the herf in the field and lean on him, pain in the butt to load. He threw the angus bull thru the fence. Put a 3 1/2 yo gelbvieh in with them today, the herf whipped him pretty bad. Didn't know the old boy had it in him, heck half the time I wonder if he has a pulse!

We used to have an ol herf like that...you could stand on his back and hed just stand there, we had a few cows broke to ride to haha...me and my brother used to ride cows when we were little while dad was putting out cubes

GRTiger85":2sapxt6a said:
We used to have an ol herf like that...you could stand on his back and hed just stand there, we had a few cows broke to ride to haha...me and my brother used to ride cows when we were little while dad was putting out cubes

my dad did the same thing. But he said when grandpa saw them doing it he gave them a good lesson so that they wouldnt do it again.

Latest posts