Hoss..Look! New Herd Sire

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
I know this would make allot of you just look, but I wanted Hoss to know that SRR posted a new potential "Baldie" herd sire on the photo gallery. :D

Here you go Hoss! ;-)

HOSS":30xacsud said:
Geez 1848! Let it go already.....you are obsessed! :p :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now where is the fun in that. ;-)

1848, just because of you I am going to raise my own herd sire (baldy model). Since no one in my area has one I will be forced to raise my own. I think it will look better than Beefy's new one though. :lol: ;-)

HOSS":11kpfqih said:
1848, just because of you I am going to raise my own herd sire (baldy model). Since no one in my area has one I will be forced to raise my own. I think it will look better than Beefy's new one though. :lol: ;-)

Demetrius is NOT a baldy! He is a purebred Black Hereford!

What! Demetrius isn't a baldy??? OMG! All along I have been believing him to be a baldy.......I'd better get out my books to re-learn what a baldy is :lol: :cboy:

HOSS":wqfq08u4 said:
What! Demetrius isn't a baldy??? OMG! All along I have been believing him to be a baldy.......I'd better get out my books to re-learn what a baldy is :lol: :cboy:

Cmon Hoss! Get your head on straight. It don't matter if the Demetrias bull was a baldy or not. You will never be able to produce that kind of quality. I can't remember the last time I saw that type of muscle expression in a bull candidate of his age. :D

1848, It will be a long hard road but it can be done.....may have to try some line breeding then cross my near perfect line bred specimen with a Brahma / Holstien / Jersey cross breed and then throw in a little blood from my Hormel Chili Dexter bull. :lol:

Beefy beware! I have sinister plans to upset Demetrius as the board's genetic favorite. I will sell the semen for about 100.00 per straw to get me set into my retirement years. ;-)

Latest posts