Horticattleman

Help Support CattleToday:

VanC

Reaction score
I think we should wish a belated Happy Birthday to Horticattleman, who I believe turned 30 yesterday. He is a huge asset to this forum.

Yes ~ Of course we should wish him a Happy Birthday!
I notice he has not been on yet today ~ must have been a happy one indeed! :drink: :nod:

Darn and I was going to actually put a post up yesterday for his big day ,serves me right for going off and getting schnockered with Alice and Angie. :lol:
Horticattleman 30 years old..who knew he was just a youngin.. :cowboy:

Hope you had a great day ...and Happy Belated Birthday !!!!!! :tiphat:

hillsdown":3ewtlf8e said:
Darn and I was going to actually put a post up yesterday for his big day ,serves me right for going off and getting schnockered with Alice and Angie. :lol:

Me, too, but then I got sidetracked, though not the same way you did. ;-) Today's birthday post for Rod jogged my memory.

Wow I am flattered. So flattered that I can't help but wonder if Macon has some kind of weird calendar. MY BIRTHDAY IS OCTOBER 7th. Maybe I'm in time warp. But you know what since you guys are so thoughtful, I'm gonna go out and have a brewsky to celebrate! And again for my real birthday :lol2:

Horticattleman":xpcnbu4d said:
Wow I am flattered. So flattered that I can't help but wonder if Macon has some kind of weird calendar. MY BIRTHDAY IS OCTOBER 7th. Maybe I'm in time warp. But you know what since you guys are so thoughtful, I'm gonna go out and have a brewsky to celebrate! And again for my real birthday :lol2:

Oops! I could have swore it was showing your birthday at the bottom of the main page the other day. Well, Happy Birthday anyway. :D

How bout thats just belated from last October. Thats what I'm drinking to at least! :banana: This October, we'll toast another. Thanks to all you guys and gals anyway for the belated (last years) birthday though!

A salute to past and many more birthdays to come.
anim_marines.gif

VanC":22jai83e said:
Horticattleman":22jai83e said:

Oops! I could have swore it was showing your birthday at the bottom of the main page the other day. Well, Happy Birthday anyway. :D
i saw it too. cuz i couldnt believe he was only 30. the kind of advice he gives puts about 20 years on him. :nod:

Latest posts