HORSE ADOPTION MT PLEASANT, TX SAT JUNE 3 10AM

Help Support CattleToday:

BTRANCH

Reaction score
There was a horse adoption last weekend of horses from NV. They were supposed to send 38, but there were 50!! There are several horses left for adoption. Saturday 10am at the Priefert arena in Mt Pleasant, Texas. Adoption fees are $175.00 per horse.

There are several stallions available. If they are not adopted, Charle is looking for foster homes. Click on the attachment for a list of horses still available.

The adoption will take place at the Priefert arena in Mt. Pleasant, TX
(east of Dallas.) The arena is on County Road 2040 off State Route 271.

Adopters will need to meet minimum requirements and sign a Nevada Dept. of Agriculture approved adoption agreement. All horses have negative coggins, negative strangles and have been vaccinated and wormed.

For additional information, please contact Charle Whitted at
214-418-2928.

Here I go again. Folks will think I am an animal hater - but not so.

I do not believe in this adoption stuff waste of time and money. No matter the animal or the breed.

Just perpetuates the problems of too many old horses.

Lots of animals out there.

Can the extra horses.

Bez!

Bez!":1gc06ime said:
Here I go again. Folks will think I am an animal hater - but not so.

I do not believe in this adoption stuff waste of time and money. No matter the animal or the breed.

Just perpetuates the problems of too many old horses.

Lots of animals out there.

Can the extra horses.

Bez!

I would have to agree.

Ever driven in Nevada. Wild horses every were. Thats why their quarter came out this year with horses on it. Had a freind adopt one and turned into nothing but trouble. Dropped her off at the sale barn and paid them to take her.

well you get what you pay for...if you pay 175 for a horse...then I wouldn't expect it to be a decent horse...if you pay a fee that cheap for a horse...then you're going to get a cheap horse that aint worth a hoot

Latest posts