Hoover No Doubt dam selling in NM

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus01

Reaction score
I saw a sale catalog from a place called Reverse Rocking R in new Mexico. Looks like they own part of the Baldridge Y69 cow and the dam to Hoover no doubt. Who are these guys that's a lineup that came out of nowhere. Anyone see this, thoughts on the dam to no doubt? She looks great in the photo and her EPD look outstanding. Does this place ship the cattle?

I think these guys are "Angus01" on cattletoday.com. Can't blame you for trying to promote yourself. A little cheesy though.

And I missed out on a "great one". The story of my life! A day late and a dollar short. Just think, we could have bred a bull kin to a great bull (I can hear Tom crying from the sales platform now "... take a look here at this one. A half brother to the GREAT Hoover Dam. There won't be another one like this in the whole sale. This is your chance to fame and cattle that will be in demand for decades, ..." and everybody would be flocking to our farm to beg for cattle and semen at ridiculous prices.

Huh? That doesn't work like that! Oh, well, back to real breeding and hard work.

Latest posts