Holy cow

Help Support CattleToday:

iowahawkeyes

Reaction score
I was listening to the local morning news yesterday and pumpkins were mentioned so my ears perked. A pumpkin patch about 30 minutes away was vandalized during the night and the perp physically pulled up every plant! There were 1000 hills. My hubby and I speculated as to who would do such a thing. We figured it was some drunk high school kids. They gave the gals name so I called her. She knows who did it and they are trying to get him but don't have a ton of proof. It is alleged the dad of the boyfriend. That's a fine how do you do ain't it?
I live on a main highway and substitute teach and am somewhat concerned that may happen to me. (I've been known to kick a kid out of class)
BTW, I did not get any rain the other night. :(

Seems like they could use his shoe prints to match him up. Recently an arsonist was caught and this is the main evidence. We'll see how the justice system works in September when his trial is due. (Still behind bars, bail denied twice)

That's the one proof they had. His hands were all cut up too, but he said he does construction and roofing.

iowahawkeyes":1rmcu3mg said:
That's the one proof they had. His hands were all cut up too, but he said he does construction and roofing.

Would take more than one perpetrator unless he spent hours in the patch.

I'd go with several people who did this.

If one is caught, they'll start singing on each other before long.

What a creep. :x

Jogeephus lucky if that arsonist doesn't get a slap on the wrist. Had one out here start 14 different fires in August. Burned up alot of pastures and fence. Lousy Judge slapped him on the wrist made him pay the bare minumun of the cost of the fences and that was it. :mad:
One guy was away fighting a fire and another almost took his house.

MikeC":2er9q5yj said:
iowahawkeyes":2er9q5yj said:

Would take more than one perpetrator unless he spent hours in the patch.

I'd go with several people who did this.

If one is caught, they'll start singing on each other before long.

The gal really thought it was just him, maybe his wife too.

iowahawkeyes":3ikvzjsm said:

Our little arson boy said he was simply on his way home from work too. He's still sitting in jail waiting a trial. Kinda helps things when about two hundred concerned citizens show up to all his hearings. Judge is to spineless to let him out (again) with this many eyes on him. If he let him out, we'd probably hang both of them - and that's the truth.

Ours excuse was he was upset because his parents were getting divorced and a landowner wouldn't let him hunt.
When they caught him, they made a mistake of annocing it over the radio. The response was let him loose we got a rope.

What a little creep. He should have to do community service for the guy. Enough to equal the value of the pumpkins he ruined.

Latest posts