hogs

Help Support CattleToday:

The best thing to do is just build a big enough pen around your feeder that they can't get any feed. They will move off to another that they can get to the feed. If your from rock springs though, it might be hard to get a pen built very easy. I kill hogs any way possible, trap, shoot, run over them on the four wheeler. Last year I killed over 250 and you couldn't even tell that I made a dent in them.

NolanCountyAG":1dam86nk said:
The best thing to do is just build a big enough pen around your feeder that they can't get any feed. They will move off to another that they can get to the feed. If your from rock springs though, it might be hard to get a pen built very easy. I kill hogs any way possible, trap, shoot, run over them on the four wheeler. Last year I killed over 250 and you couldn't even tell that I made a dent in them.

Pens are easy to make, all you need is a $15000.00 air compressor and drill. :D :D

ROCKSPRINGS":3ocho29v said:
NolanCountyAG":3ocho29v said:

Pens are easy to make, all you need is a $15000.00 air compressor and drill. :D :D

That was my thinking