Hogs again

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Captured 14 hogs this morning.9 in one trap and 5 in another.Right about now the Buzzards are feasting.Best part about it is 13 of them were sows.At least I might have kept 1000 more from being born within the next year. Prolly wont be able to tell it though.

Cal

Calman":16sx80ad said:
Captured 14 hogs this morning.9 in one trap and 5 in another.Right about now the Buzzards are feasting.Best part about it is 13 of them were sows.At least I might have kept 1000 more from being born within the next year. Prolly wont be able to tell it though.

Cal
You don't have a buyer for those pigs up there?

Brute 23":65hrpm2r said:
The prices aren't worth loading them up. The less you have to mess with them the better.
Def not worth my time to mess with them.At least when I catch them you can rest assured there's not a chance for them to multiply.Bet there wasent but one that would go 50lbs.
Besides that those mexican eagles gotta eat too. Along with the yotes. :lol:

Cal

Bad about carrying pseudo-rabies have to be careful around them. Son runs the pig farm for the state they have pure heck with feral hog diseases. They have even had prisoners attacked while working in the fields. I have got to the point we don't eat them like we used to the old time rooters. My greatest joy is feeding the coyotes if you get an older one you have to cut the hide for the buzzards to get in.

Caustic Burno":2aknjh72 said:
Bad about carrying pseudo-rabies have to be careful around them. Son runs the pig farm for the state they have pure heck with feral hog diseases. They have even had prisoners attacked while working in the fields. I have got to the point we don't eat them like we used to the old time rooters. My greatest joy is feeding the coyotes if you get an older one you have to cut the hide for the buzzards to get in.

So true....coyotes bring a knife and fork. ;-)

Latest posts