Hill Creek gang be ashamed

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan

Reaction score
I just finished reading the thread on Hill Creek dispearsal and just got disgusted! As a father of 4 sons, all about Matts age, I know what it is like for a young man to dream and work at his dream. He had ads in the Herford World and knew the cattle lines. I don't think he was a fake, I'm not saying I agreed with him most of the time, just that he wasn't a fake. For the people that felt you needed to bully this young man and run him down on a public forum is pretty little and is down right mean.

The young man lost his dream, for now, and some of you felt the need to kick him while he was down.... nice.

Not looking for a huge fight out of this or a lock down, just felt so disgusted at the pack mentality that I felt the need to voice my opinion.

Alan

:clap:

I've read it as well, and felt the same way you did. Good post.

Ryan

Alan I couldnt agree more with you.
As you know HCF didnt make alot of friends, at times like this they posse up. Like I said before I am sure he is a better person than any of us gave him credit for. (including myself)

Good post

MD

Hill Creek is a very good guy, and will ehlp when you ask. Lay off him already. Thanks fo rbringing this up Alan

I too read the post and I think we should say thank you to the new member Mr. Right Guy for sticking up for him. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Good post

Can't you people just let it go. The other thread was locked because of all of the BS, this one is probably headed the same way

dun

wow, just read those posts, boy did everyone lay into him, but was he telling the truth, I got confused, but what do I know about Cattle farming zilch, can you sell so quick? and why would you if you are that young, you could take out a morgage, as you have years to pay it back.

dun":1dtmkk07 said:
Can't you people just let it go. The other thread was locked because of all of the BS, this one is probably headed the same way

dun

Locked due to neg. BS, I want Hill Creek to know that not everyone fills his treatment on the thread was right or justified, some of the replies on that post were certainly BS.

Now I agree with you... nuff said move on.

Alan

chrisy":2fcbvtef said:
wow, just read those posts, boy did everyone lay into him,

A wee bit of sheep dipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts