Hijack

Help Support CattleToday:

lavacarancher

Reaction score
I didn't want to hijack the thread about "I hate to build fence" so I thought I'd start a new thread.

I'm sorry to hear that "fence" got banned from this site. Hook too. I didn't read the posts that got them kicked off but I guess it was pretty bad. Sometimes we just got to vent and this is a good place to do it. From my perspective there are many, many different points of view represented here and I (for one) always enjoy reading the different ideas. There have been several folks just disappear without any notice and I've always wondered what it was that made them move on. Crowder and Warpaint are a couple of folks that I really enjoyed, especially "Crowders Wimmens". Crazy Farm Girl was another one that I really enjoyed. She could talk faster than her fingers could type and to most folks it sounded like gibberish but she was enthusiastic and creative with her farm duties.

There is another guy on here goes by CallMeFence, I would swear they're the same fella. :mrgreen:

They have almost the same identical information.

Hook asked to be banned and his wish was granted. I'm also one of the few that really enjoyed "crazy farm girl" although that name doesn't sound correct, it my just be me this morning. She was certainly a different type of read than normal here.

DOC seems to only show up once in a blue moon nowadays.. There's a lot of others I miss seeing but can't remember all the names.. Double V is another I haven't seen in some time

Bigfoot":39ed5itd said:

Few months back I was looking for some cows in Oklahoma
I came across an add he had posted for a real nice set of young cows
They were really nice but out of my range,
Last thing I remember was he said he was selling out

TennesseeTuxedo":2hlrzmi3 said:
Cross-7":2hlrzmi3 said:
Bigfoot":2hlrzmi3 said:

Last thing I remember was he said he was selling out

He did but he's back in.
He's so confused he can't remember if he's an inee or an outee as it pertains to belly buttons and cattle.

Deepsouth":25to9af5 said:
M5farms probably needed to be banned but not for what he was actually banned for.

M5 has been messed up in the head since he put that magical shirt on a couple of years ago...... Poor guy just needs to see the green and yellow light to happiness.

Last thing I remember was he said he was selling out[/quote][/quote]

He did but he's back in.
My recollection was he sold "his" ( showed a pic of two tractor trailer loads leaving during high times :)) and was going to spend time w his son. He was going to run some stockers w a partner too.