Hiding

Help Support CattleToday:

Chuck

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what the point of being hidden when you are on this board? I just noticed there were 3 people hidden in the Who Is Online box. I look forward to seeing what everyone is writing about,so what is the point of not letting us know who you are? I can see it if the moderators want to use it,but why the rest of us?

Chuck":tb8yyxbq said:
Can someone tell me what the point of being hidden when you are on this board? I just noticed there were 3 people hidden in the Who Is Online box. I look forward to seeing what everyone is writing about,so what is the point of not letting us know who you are? I can see it if the moderators want to use it,but why the rest of us?

I can definitely undestand people wanting their privacy.There seems to be some people that have a problem with that.

[/quote]

I can definitely undestand people wanting their privacy.There seems to be some people that have a problem with that.[/quote]Come on Caustic,I don't know anymore about you than you choose to tell us and don't really care to know more than that. If people just wish to remain anonymous thats fine. I just wondered about the why of it. Or maybe I work for a secret government agency that is involved in a huge conspiracy to track how much time people spend talking about cows.

Latest posts