Hiatus

Help Support CattleToday:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
Thinking I will back out of here for a while. Lack of comments on my posts and the recent difference of opinions has left a bad taste in my mouth for CT. Those of you who do comment and show support know who you are. Thanks for the friendships.
I will be checking in but doubt I will be posting for a time.

All the best for a great summer

Sad to hear. Hope I am not a problem. I am not trying to offend people. I only comment on posts that I have an interest in or have something to add. We all need a vacation sometime and I hope to see you back in the future.

Thinking I will back out of here for a while. Lack of comments on my posts and the recent difference of opinions has left a bad taste in my mouth for CT. Those of you who do comment and show support know who you are. Thanks for the friendships.

Always enjoy your input. Hope you have a good summer. And hope to see you back soon!

Sorry to hear that Dave though not totally unexpected. I do like hearing what you have to say and how you go about things and your opinions. I may not always agree but I respect how you do things and get results. Things are a lot different in your environment, I like how you make things work. Please post some photos from time to time even if you forego the commentary. I will look out for you on facebook.

Ken

Sorry this has happened. It does seem like some posts don't get much response
I think that is just the eb and flow that goes along with life. We have lost several members. I took the passing of Bigfoot pretty hard and it was difficult for me to post much for a while. I think sometimes we take folks for granted sometimes, and a lot of knowledge has quietly or sometimes not so quietly just left.
We each have different backgrounds and life experiences. Not always going to see things the same.
I appreciate your experience, wisdom and critiques.
Hope to see you back on here soon!

I've always appreciated your posts, gcreek. You'll be welcome whenever you decide to come back.

It's changed a lot for sure ..not like the old days..but I enjoyed your post..

Will miss you being around. Always look forward to your posts and knowledge. Take care and all the best to you, hope to see you around here again.

Hate to hear this. I wouldn't put much weight in the lack of replies or comments as Lots of people pretty busy this time of year. Still packing and cleaning up for a move myself. Your cattle and your property are always good to look at. Hard for many of us to get our heads around an operation your size too and I mean that in a good way.

Well that sucks. Wished I'd commented on more of your posts; enjoyed reading them though. Still curious to hear the story of how you've put your place together, sounds/ looks like a massive operation.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, gcreek. You are a class act
and a great cattleman.
I am proud to know you.
You will be missed here, for sure.

Sounds more like hurt feelings.
Humility is a good trait. Ego is at the opposite end of the measuring stick. Quiet confidence is somewhere in the middle. Probably best to cultivate relationships more than ego. Just a general statement and observation. Not directed to anyone in particular. But serving others will reap more reward than seeking attention. We all struggle with that sometimes, I guess.

Well dang....Don't pack up all your toys....leave one or two out to help dilute the insanity. ;)

Best of Summer to you too.