Hi All

Help Support CattleToday:

Jeanne - Simme Valley

Reaction score
Yes, I'm still alive & kicking even tho I haven't been active on here.
My nephew has been living with me for a year now. Really, really great help/herdsman. And he LOVES it.
We have started calving. Got 3 bulls & 1 heifer, with 28 to go. I'm heading to Denver this Saturday (18th to 22nd). If anyone will be there at that time, PM me & maybe we can meet up.
I'm looking for a new Ram 3500, Crew cab, dually, diesel. Might have one coming in to a dealer in next week or so that is what I want. Trading in my 08 Ram 3500.
Lost my 18 year old blue heeler in July, and we just got a new one day after Christmas. Real Cutie.

I am very glad to hear that things are going good for you. I hope the weather cooperates for the rest of your calving season. If you have a few minutes share with us how things went at Denver. I hope you have another good year in the cattle business!

Jeanne, so good to hear from you. I had hoped to go to Denver; the start to this winter gave me pause. You remember what I told you last year; get together with some friends and spend an evening on the 16th Street walking mall downtown. I miss denver! If you see Keith or Chan, say hey for me. Ron

I hope that heeler's ears are erect now.

HI Jeanne. glad you are doing well. sorry for the loss of your heeler, but glad u gotta new one. I got a new red one last year, and shes still a work in progress, but she is progressing!
wish I was going to Denver.. its where most of my mother's side of the family is from (colorado)
Have a safe trip.

Good to hear from you Jeanne. I was just thinking of you yesterday. Good to hear everything is going good.

Think of you often. Glad to see you posting again. Happy that you have some good help with the cattle. Keep us updated on the calving.

fitz

Glad to hear from ya. Hope the rest of the season goes as easy as the start.
What bulls are you using this time around?

Thanks for the update! Hope you will be able to post some pics before long. You have showed us some nice looking critters, would love to see your latest genetic progress. Have a great trip!

Always great to hear from you. 18 years out of that dog was good. Glad you got another. Aint made myself do it yet.

Hey there! Glad to hear you will be going to Denver.I went last year but not going to make it this year.Have fun!! Good to see you back! Happy calving!!! :tiphat:

Been thinking about you Jeanne, great to hear from you. Let us know if you see anything good in Denver. Good luck with calving and get us some new pics if you find the time!

Have fun in Denver, give us a report when you get back. Good to hear from you,I think of you often. Glad things are going well.

Not cattle, but here's a pic! Yes, his ears are up!!! He's doing great. Lots of fun.
Denver was super!! unbelievalbly great weather - while my nephew suffered with sub-zero weather. (My bad!!)
I have 20 calves on the ground - 13 bulls & 7 heifers (bummer!) but all calved unassisted.
Bulls used: JF Milestone, Hoc Broker, Grandmaster, Beef Maker, Dominance, Shock Force, and others.

Here's a Milestone heifer (Sept 2012), sold, went to Illinois. Was Div Champion at Ill State Fair.
Her dam is being flushed in coop with Hudson Pines Farm - just produced 20 Milestone embryos! (full sibs)

Did she win Div Champion in open or JR at IL state fair? I got to see the open show but I don't remember her, might of missed it.

Latest posts