Hey, hey hey!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

"Hey" back atcha CKC!! I am back, but I sure missed you too!
Don't listen to the yaa-who's pondering my fate on the other post, here's what happened:
I lost my car at the mall; got locked in a bathroom stall.
Was playing guitar with The Band; on the road with Pearl Jam.
Buried with The Grateful Dead; came back as a Parrot Head.
Got derailed, got de-iced; offered as a sacrifice.

See? Perfectly explainable! :nod:

I don't think I'll be keeping you company in the middle of the night anymore HD (I've gotten too old to pull those all nighters), but I am looking forward to talking to you again, thanks for the "shout out".

Chrisy? Where's e-scrabble?? :help:

angie":2s132jku said:
Don't listen to the yaa-who's pondering my fate on the other post, here's what happened:

I don't think I'll be keeping you company in the middle of the night anymore HD (I've gotten too old to pull those all nighters), but I am looking forward to talking to you again, thanks for the "shout out".

Gee, thanks girlfriend , you are a year older than me and now you made us both sound ancient .. :roll: :p Now you have me thinking what the heck am I doing still calving on my own and in the middle of bloody winter . :help: :lol:

hillsdown":2gxtb7i6 said:
Now you have me thinking what the heck am I doing still calving in the middle of bloody winter . :help: :lol:
That only just dawned on you now??? I have ALWAYS wondered that!! :lol2:
As far as doing it "on your own", anyone else would probably just be in the way. ;-)

Chrisy? Where's e-scrabble??
jeez I had almost forgoten about that...longest running thread ever if I remember correctly a year almost, wonder if we should start it up again....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I hear every one shout.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

chrisy":170f4q5p said:
jeez I had almost forgoten about that...longest running thread ever if I remember correctly a year almost, wonder if we should start it up again....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I hear every one shout.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Longest thread ever was "Do you have a question about Tennessee" , started by Crowder in a moment of poor judgement. It was around when I got here and lasted through the big software changeover, but it has died off lately. It was thousands of pages, maybe tens of thousands. And e-scrabble really shouldn't count. We can have SOME standards, can't we. Not that "Questions about Tennessee" had really high standards, I'm just saying.

john250":mpwq4bqg said:
chrisy":mpwq4bqg said:

Longest thread ever was "Do you have a question about Tennessee" , started by Crowder in a moment of poor judgement. It was around when I got here and lasted through the big software changeover, but it has died off lately. It was thousands of pages, maybe tens of thousands. And e-scrabble really shouldn't count. We can have SOME standards, can't we. Not that "Questions about Tennessee" had really high standards, I'm just saying.
Yeah I remember that one, got out of hand at a few places was hilarious in most. CT at its best.

john250":1fe53tdq said:
We can have SOME standards, can't we.
What? I leave you people for a year, and I come back and you have "standards"?
Lands sakes, will wonders never end......

It's so quit here tonight you could hear a mouse pee on a cotton ball!
SL

PS Just a thought, why do they have Interstate highways in Hawaii????

angie":1uug6ich said:

Well, whatever happened...glad you decided to stop back in to visit! You have been missed by many! :nod:

angie":1203cbn9 said:

I don't think e-scrabble progressed quite as far as you did. I hear tell that it didn't make it out of that stall. Do you reckon someone flushed it down?

Latest posts