Hey Dun !

Help Support CattleToday:

Joy of Texas

Reaction score
Just wanted to show you Regina's new baby. She was born on Dec. 23

P1010092.jpg

P1010067.jpg

Neat. By coincidence I had sent you a pm on the 23rd asking how she was working ut. I guess this answers that.

dun":35udei1w said:
Neat. By coincidence I had sent you a pm on the 23rd asking how she was working ut. I guess this answers that.
Well I looked in my mail,but no message. I got an email that said I had a new message. Oh,well as you can see she is doing real good.
The calf look like she might be tiger stripe,not real sure yet.

cypressfarms":216pgqlr said:
Joy,

What was she crossed with?
I'm not real sure. I'm going to try and call the guy he bought her from in the morning. She is a looker.

Joy of Texas":2nmeatul said:
dun":2nmeatul said:
Well I looked in my mail,but no message. I got an email that said I had a new message. Oh,well as you can see she is doing real good.
The calf look like she might be tiger stripe,not real sure yet.

When I saw the pictures I just deleted. The question was answered.
Heifer, appears to be from the picture?

thats a nice looking calf.shame it wasnt born on christmas day.but hey its a great christmas present.

Gotta love those ears...and what a beautiful color!

Alice

Thanks for posting those pics.She has a beautiful calf. Is she protective of the calf?

Thanks all ,she is a pretty little thing. I love her colors.Regina is not as bad as I thought she would be. I was out walking around and she did watch me.But she would lead the calf off if I was getting to close.