Herfordshire?

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm here, just trying to dry out. Ground is saturated, all the tractor does is rip out the grass. I'm suffering from cabin fever and wondering if Johnny Walker Black Label will make me feel better, I know it used too. Oh well It's nice to know someone missed me.
~Tom.

Well HEY there Kerley!! :wave:

I'll send ya some snow if you're tired of the wet!

And good ol' JW will only make ya feel good for a LITTLE while, the next morn is a killer!! LOL

hang in there my friend, and hi to your lovely Kathy too! :tiphat:

kerley":2bpdb04d said:
I'm here, just trying to dry out. Ground is saturated, all the tractor does is rip out the grass. I'm suffering from cabin fever and wondering if Johnny Walker Black Label will make me feel better, I know it used too. Oh well It's nice to know someone missed me.
~Tom.

JW won't make you feel better but then you won't care either. :lol2:

LazyARanch":aq6ku8he said:
Well HEY there Kerley!! :wave:

I'll send ya some snow if you're tired of the wet!

And good ol' JW will only make ya feel good for a LITTLE while, the next morn is a killer!! LOL

hang in there my friend, and hi to your lovely Kathy too! :tiphat:
dont know if he'll get any, but were do for a dustin' this week end..... this weather :???: rains turns cold, rains, turns cold, tornado, hail turns cold rains,, more rain then more rain then turns cold

Global warming is soooooooooo yesterday. Now they are calling it Climate Change. Then whether it warms or cools new taxes and regulations can be enacted.

I just had a great idea! Get a robotic groundhog and move him to Las Vegas where he'll almost certainly see his shadow on National Groundhog Day thus staving off Spring for six more weeks! End of global warming!

Latest posts