Herfordshire?

Help Support CattleToday:

larryshoat

Reaction score
Where is herf, I haven't had to ponder the inponderable in days. I don't reckon he fell into some black hole.

Larry

ga. prime":2v6yhxzb said:
Maybe 2 people?
Well then I guess i'm one of the two. I found HS entertaining and his posts thought provoking/interesting. He is/was the 'spice' of the board. :mrgreen:

Aw he was probably recalled to the intergaleactic counsel concerning the possiblity of raising the thought process of earthlings that are bovine excrement inhibited due to their close proximity to bull headedness. But that is just a guess on my part. :lol2:

I think he got tied into Crowbar's e-mail circle. I imagine the happenings on that thing has even his head a spinnin!

MistyMorning":23lrnkm7 said:
I think he got tied into Crowbar's e-mail circle. I imagine the happenings on that thing has even his head a spinnin!

:wave: Moonlite, are you on Crowders email circle? :lol2: :lol2:

curtis":35ijlz6f said:
MistyMorning":35ijlz6f said:

HAIL NO! :shock:

MistyMorning":2togz43y said:
curtis":2togz43y said:
MistyMorning":2togz43y said:

HAIL NO! :shock:
Curtis don't let ol MM try to fool ya Crowder sent me some pics of MM the otherday in some compromising photos ( Angrie verified it was MM) :banana: :banana:

I Think MM is Crowders favorite wimmen :cry2: :cry2: I am all broken hearted cause I thought she had higher morals than that but it seems after a little Tekillya she can become Morally compromized