Here's a shocker!

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
The weather liars blew it again. They claimed it was only going to get down to 31-33 depending on which one you watch. Last time I checked 25 is lower then that.

grannysoo":4l8i9434 said:
Typical. I think that most of the weather forecasting is sort of like betting in the office pool.
I think you have a lot better odds in the office pool even if you don;t buy a ticket

We weren't forecasted for a freeze night before last, but I took in my outdoor potted plants just in case. Good thing, too, cause the garden got nipped.

I'm amazed they missed one that bad. I've never seen them make such a blunder. At least they got it partly right - it was cold. I imagine they just need to change the water in their pipe and maybe they will get closer on the next trip. ;-)

Jogeephus":2hzbefb9 said:
I'm amazed they missed one that bad. I've never seen them make such a blunder. At least they got it partly right - it was cold. I imagine they just need to change the water in their pipe and maybe they will get closer on the next trip. ;-)

And when the change the bong water to not drink it!

dun":5tfiosfr said:
Jogeephus":5tfiosfr said:

And when the change the bong water to not drink it!

Not until they have brewed some mushroom tea with it anyway. This will be when they forecast the tornado blizzard firestorms. :lol:

don't be so hard on the weathermen I am applying for that job now is the only job other than politics where you can be wrong 99% of the time andstill keep your job and get paid I am thinking it is a good career change wife tells me I am wrong all the time so I am qualified

monday nite it got down to 29 here.so the grass got froze pretty good.an our liers was saying 32 for the low.they dont know very much.

dun":5q463twk said:
The weather liars blew it again. They claimed it was only going to get down to 31-33 depending on which one you watch. Last time I checked 25 is lower then that.

It was warmer here than yesterday morning, probably less wind.

GMN

GMN":291x7qm8 said:
dun":291x7qm8 said:

It was warmer here than yesterday morning, probably less wind.

GMN

Warmer here this morning then yesterday too, it was 24 yesterday

Summer before last - record drought
This summer - Record rainfall
Saturday - Record hight for the date
Wednesday morning - record low for the date

Don't like the weather here? Wait a few minutes and it will change. :nod:

Dont the bankers get 'bailed out' down there too....???? Just thinking!

Angus Cowman":2dx91u0m said:
don't be so hard on the weathermen I am applying for that job now is the only job other than politics where you can be wrong 99% of the time andstill keep your job and get paid I am thinking it is a good career change wife tells me I am wrong all the time so I am qualified

I don't know how ya'll take that cold weather. I'm pretty sure if we had the lows some of you have we would have to go without water for some time.

Jogeephus":3398rz59 said:
I don't know how ya'll take that cold weather. I'm pretty sure if we had the lows some of you have we would have to go without water for some time.

Drinking the good stuff with water is just senseless

Latest posts