Hereford heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

OK here ya go.
Very nice color, good pigment around the eyes. A little short coupled for our herd, but good thickness.
We both liked her, good luck. Hope you get a good price for her.

I like them too. Was checking out your bulls, that Carson is a load isnt he? Very good looking bull.

:heart: very nice- we paid $3000 for a herf heifer very
similiar to her. :heart: PS Ours will be shown in Louisville
in November. :D

I think she's very nice. She could stand to have a bit more bone circumference and I would also be a little concerned about the extra angle in her pasterns. Otherwise I think she is very attractive, she's got enough length, very thick, deep chested with smooth shoulders. Good luck at the sale with her.

Was checking out your bulls, that Carson is a load isnt he?

8 month information collected at Denver:
1071 pounds, 4.32 pounds WDA .28 fat, 8.5 frame, 35 cm SC

8.5 frame I bet he's a BIG load!

CPL":1o8y3w4s said:
I think she's very nice. She could stand to have a bit more bone circumference and I would also be a little concerned about the extra angle in her pasterns. Otherwise I think she is very attractive, she's got enough length, very thick, deep chested with smooth shoulders. Good luck at the sale with her.

Thanks for you comments, The photo does tend to make her look fine boned,we have a no-fit show at Missouri State Fair. and her posture was not the greatest for photo, She had just been weaned and broke at the fair so its a wonder she made it that far. I will get a shot of her all fit up at sale time, as she looks a lot different in 2 months.
Yes CARSON was a tank we lost him last summer. still have semen so progeny be around a while.

DFF":l0xlsqpn said:
CPL":l0xlsqpn said:

Thanks for you comments, The photo does tend to make her look fine boned,we have a no-fit show at Missouri State Fair. and her posture was not the greatest for photo, She had just been weaned and broke at the fair so its a wonder she made it that far. I will get a shot of her all fit up at sale time, as she looks a lot different in 2 months.
Yes CARSON was a tank we lost him last summer. still have semen so progeny be around a while.

DFF- It's always hard to judge by a single photo. With her just being weaned so recently, there's no doubt she'll change quite a bit. I still think she's very nice and a good offering on your part.