Here we go again !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

My wife is a student there, and is probably there. Unless she actually got chosen for jury duty this morning, her first class was at 11am. Her phone went straight to voicemail, but she keeps it turned off during classes. They've been in lockdown earlier, but--well--I dunno.

Sounds like it wax an argument that lead to a shooting at the school, not someone trying trying to shoot random people. I think CNN is try to promote the gun hysteria. Surprised they didn't say he pulled an AR out of his backpack.

I know they call thereselves a college, I am not real sure that is what I would call it.
More like a small JC with limited degrees. News media will have this being a major university before it is all over.

Caustic Burno":32shxttv said:
I know they call thereselves a college, I am not real sure that is what I would call it.
More like a small JC with limited degrees. News media will have this being a major university before it is all over.
Yep--they call themselves "community colleges" nowdays tho. Wife is there trying to get her nursing degree--hopefully so she can care for me in my old age. She is home and of course ok. She didn't know much about the fight of shooting at all..

Watching the news now. 2 guys Start arguing. Guy with handgun shot the other several times, a maintenance man close by got shot by stray bullet in the leg. The shooter shot himself in the hip and leg accidentally!! Wow. And a woman close by watching had a stroke or heart attack. No deaths.