Herd Sire

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan

Reaction score
I've posted some pictures of his offspring, I finally found a pretty good picture of him. He was World Rsv. Grand Champ as a JR. Bull and World Grand Champ as a Senior Bull. This is our #1 herd sire, he has produced 2 World Grand Champions and 3 TLBT National Champions in the past 4 years.

What Do yall think of him?

NP REDEEMER'S REDEMPTION
D.O.B. 3/13/1998
pict. taken Feb. '05

npredeemersredemption.jpg

Ryan

CattleAnnie":188lkjs4 said:
Very nice bull.

Cross him with anything decent, and you'd get some very vigorous calves.

What's his EPDs like?

Take care.

Thanks.

As for EPD's, not done in Texas Longhorns.

Ryan

Ryan":exidx7sd said:
CattleAnnie":exidx7sd said:
Very nice bull.

Cross him with anything decent, and you'd get some very vigorous calves.

What's his EPDs like?

Take care.

Thanks.

As for EPD's, not done in Texas Longhorns.

Ryan

I thought that the association was working on EPDs for horn growth and so on? Just what I have heard from my dad might not be right, sometimes he doesnt get the facts straight.

Nice looking bull by the way. JHH

I believe that the ITLA is currently working on epd's. That's something that Darol Dickenson has been working on. We haven't begun this in the TLBAA.

mbdear":tr5o4egs said:
Good looking longhorn...what is his tip to tip and total horn?

mbdear

couldn't tell ya for sure. i would guess his tip to tip somewhere around 55". I think we've only measured the horns on a handful of animals. We don't really put emphasis on horns.

the ITLA might be working on EPD's, I wouldnt know. But i do know that the TLBAA is not working on them.

Ryan

Ryan,

Nice looking bull. What's his pedigree? I have a few LH cows and want to AI to a beefy type bull with good horn length. Would like to lease the calves for ropers then feed them out for freezer beef.

Bobg

Bobg":3u9nr0md said:
Ryan,

Nice looking bull. What's his pedigree? I have a few LH cows and want to AI to a beefy type bull with good horn length. Would like to lease the calves for ropers then feed them out for freezer beef.

Bobg

He is an Emporer grandson with a lot of Tri-W breeding. He has many of the all-time greats like Doherty 698, WR Trails, Cowcatcher, Circle D 20WR Lindsey, Overwhelmer in his 3 generation pedigree. Click this link: http://www.shopsanddollarranch.com/inv- ... mption.pdf
that is a copy of his registration, shows his pedigree.
Email me or PM me if you would like some more information. I think he would be a good choice if you want to feed some out for the freezer.

Ryan

Latest posts