Hello from Indonesia

Help Support CattleToday:

Titan

Reaction score
Hi Hello,

I'm newbie here, want to learn from you all guys .. the expert 8)
I'm originally from Indonesia and in the period of starting my tiny feedlot business :help: Thank you.

kind regards - Tony

Hello, Titan. If you are originally from Indonesia, are you someplace else now? Welcome.

His english is a whole lot better then mine. And I've been speaking and writing it, sort of, my entire life.

dun

Hi Hello,

I'm newbie here, want to learn from you all guys .. the expert
I'm originally from Indonesia and in the period of starting my tiny feedlot business Thank you.

kind regards - Tony

Hello to you to from Friendly Manitoba, Canada.

Cattle Rack Rancher":3k8jv4ty said:
Hi Hello,

I'm newbie here, want to learn from you all guys .. the expert
I'm originally from Indonesia and in the period of starting my tiny feedlot business Thank you.

kind regards - Tony

Hello to you to from Friendly Manitoba, Canada.

Cattle Rack Rancher,

Just curious. What breed of cows on your picture info?

cowgal":2piix39b said:
Hello, Titan. If you are originally from Indonesia, are you someplace else now? Welcome.

Thank you all for the hospitality, sorry for my poor vocabulary :oops:, I'm half dutch and spent my time between two country Cowgal, but now I'd rather stay in Indonesia (Jakarta) to establish a community based farm (still learning that's why I join the forum here :) ) with one aim to help raise my community income :cboy:

Once again Thank you all

kind regards - Tony

ps: will be radio silence for awhile, busy reading the forum content :p

[/i]

Welcome.

When you are getting up, we are going to bed - could make for some interesting time delays in the conversations.

Aussies are about 14 hours different from my place.

I believe you are exactly 12 hours different.

Bez

Latest posts