Heifers on pasture pics

Help Support CattleToday:

mncowboy

Reaction score
It was kind of hazy out so the photos are not very clear. Heifers are out of War Party, Weigh Up, Resource, Pioneer, and sons of Motive and Kodiak

I've always found it interesting how different sire groups/heifers excel at different times through their lives. I wasn't overly impressed with the War Party heifers last fall but lately I feel like they're really starting to shine as a group.

Koupals B&B Identity son. 3 year old.

Nice looking heifers. Did you raise them yourself or purchase them? (sorry if I missed that somewhere). We have some cows that are daughters of a Kodiak son. They are still quite young (3rd calvers), but have raised some good calves so far. I don't see Kodiak mentioned all that often on this board. Lots of animals with him in their pedigree up here.

Will be interested in how the War Party females do for you. I purchased a 4 y/o daughter that has a bull calf by a Hoover Dam son now. She is a good cow and grows more on me everyday. Hard to fault her. Not fancy but a good performing, good uddered, heavy milking cow that weighs around 1,500.

Latest posts