showkid1200

Reaction score
This is my heifer at two months old...

DSCF2761.jpg

<br>

and this is her now at 4 months old
MYSPACEPICS20099.jpg

what do you guys think of her????

Good hfr. Plenty of length, good depth and looks thick enough in through her hind quarter and over the back with a good straight topline and underline. Seems to be correct on her legs. Looks to be a real feminine hfr. Looks like she has a slope over the rump. Over all a decent enough hfr.

yeah shes got a littlee bit of roaching on her top but i'll work to get that down. I heard theres a couple of ways i can get that down

She's a nice heifer. I will agree with every thing la 4 angus said. But for that roach in her back just make sure she gets pleanty of room to move around durring the day or it will probly get worse(i would know from experiance)

So how do you guys think she''l do in the showring? she's a maine x and i'll be showing her in crossbred shows.

Anyones guess. One is as good a guess as the next. Depends on the judge. If the judge is partial to Brahman and there are some decent Brahman X's showing against you, then you probaly don't have a snowballs chance in he!!.

Well, She will do Ok. on a local basis. As for a state or national basis, she needs to drop in her flank and grow some hair so you can square her off and make her straighter along her top.
What is the pedigree on her?

d6cattleman":19ajlbrx said:
Well, She will do Ok. on a local basis. As for a state or national basis, she needs to drop in her flank and grow some hair so you can square her off and make her straighter along her top.
What is the pedigree on her?

she's only 4 months old and she's growing hair she hasn't even been weaned but once she gets up there i'll definetly start getting that flank to drop and that roaching on her back will come down with some work but can i feed her bett pulp like a steer to get her flank down? and also whenever i'm trying to get some conditioning on her do i feed her corn and stuff to get that?

i would not feed her too much corn. your not feeding a steer here. lil beet pulp will def help and some good hay grazer. a cool room will def help out with the hair. other than that she is a very nice heifer. id keep a neck sweat on her atleast for half of the day also.

Latest posts