Hee, Hee, Hee

Help Support CattleToday:

Nowland Farms

Reaction score
This afternoon after I got home from church, I finally got around to setting up the new Filson Squeeze Chute, Palpgate and auto Headgate that I purchased a some months ago. I couldn't wait till we started AI'ing in a few weeks to try the new setup out since I've always used a manual headcatch gate. The cows were standing around looking at the setup so I ran a 500 bull calf down the chute and watched him catch himself. This setup works great !!!! :D

Not that I plan to, but I could work the cows with this setup alone. (I always like to have someone around just in case something unexpected happens.)

Yes Sir're, I'm gonna like this setup. Hee, Hee, Hee.

What Bull did you chose to AI your bull to ? What kind of cross would you call that?

OK Guys, I'll play along ~ ;-)

Yes, I tried to AI him. Got the bull ready, I put on the sleeve, got it into place and pulled the straw out. Everything was ready but I could not find the opening where to put the straw in, so I let the bull loose. Today when I went to check the cows, and the young bull took off running the other way.

Nowland Farms":2pbofsxs said:
OK Guys, I'll play along ~ ;-)

Yes, I tried to AI him. Got the bull ready, I put on the sleeve, got it into place and pulled the straw out. Everything was ready but I could not find the opening where to put the straw in, so I let the bull loose. Today when I went to check the cows, and the young bull took off running the other way.

I wonder why. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts