Haymaxx disc mowers

Help Support CattleToday:

I especially like the "made in USA" part. That may be my next mower if I outlast the one that I have.

highvoltagecattleco":39egpm67 said:
Does anyone know who manufactures haymaxx disc mowers. Does anyone own one and how has it worked for you?
Carter & Carter Machinery manufactures the HayMAXX Disc mowers here in Tennessee.

On this board, I have seen the haymaxx compared to the Lely/Vermeer. Iron Peddler, are the discs and gears made by Lely? I am looking to purchase a disc mower within the next two months. Trying to do all the research I can. The price on the Haymaxx is incredibly inexpensive.

highvoltagecattleco":29khfn6v said:
On this board, I have seen the haymaxx compared to the Lely/Vermeer. Iron Peddler, are the discs and gears made by Lely? I am looking to purchase a disc mower within the next two months. Trying to do all the research I can. The price on the Haymaxx is incredibly inexpensive.
Many of the HayMAXX parts are interchangeable with the Vermeer/Lely. THe HayMAXX disc are heavier that the Vermeer/Lely disc. HayMAXX uses a simple proven $1.25 Vicon style bolt and lock nut to attach the same blades Lely uses. The Vermeer/Lely mowers use multiple pieces to attach one blade, which will cost an operator more money when you change the blades. Both blade systems work fine. The mowers look allot alike because both companies use some of the same venders.
We sell both mowers because both mowers are shaft driven and offer great value in market.

Latest posts