Hay processor

Help Support CattleToday:

thebabybrahma

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking for a round hay processor/grinder that would work good with a 4600 Ford tractor. Is there anything out there or should I just do without?

I'm thinking about getting one myself maybe this year or next. Haybuster makes them, but I have not checked on prices yet. If you get one anytime soon let me no how it does if you don't care. i don't know anyone around here that has one.

Gunn":2ihja7pc said:
I'm thinking about getting one myself maybe this year or next. Haybuster makes them, but I have not checked on prices yet. If you get one anytime soon let me no how it does if you don't care. i don't know anyone around here that has one.
I have a haybuster 2650.Now that i have used it for 2 years,i wouldn't be without it.What would you like to know about it?

George":1mv70vkq said:
Gunn":1mv70vkq said:
I have a haybuster 2650.Now that i have used it for 2 years,i wouldn't be without it.What would you like to know about it?

Me too I bought a haybuster 2650 last year. One of the best machine I got. For straw I use a 5220 Case inter, 85 HP. It's OK. For Silage you can do the job with this tractor but you got to be easy. It's better with a 110 HP or more. A bale of straw 4 X 4 time of processing 45 second. Silage 4 X 4 2 1/2 minute. Brand new with options $16500.00 Cdn.
Marcel

Latest posts