Have you ever...

Help Support CattleToday:

LRTX1

Reaction score
had to remove a clothespin from a cats tail? My 4 year old thought it was a good idea, it took about 30 minutes to catch the cat and remove the clothes pin.

It's funny now that the cat has caught her breath and come down from the top of the china cabinet. I was hoping it would just work itself off the tail, no such luck. After watching the cat destroy the house for what seemed like forever, I decided to intervene. Threw the thickest blanket I could find over her and grasped at what I thought was the clothespin.

I am now putting the clothespins in the gunsafe.

:lol: It's hard to imagine how much pent up energy there is in a ten pound lap kitty until something like this happens, isn't it. :lol: Our docile little lapwarmer slapped at a mouse that was stuck to a sticky trap and got her paw stuck tot he trap as well a few days ago and very literally pulled pictures off the walls trying to get away. :lol:

Don't tell him about tying 2 cats tails together and throwing them over the clothesline. My brother did that.

cow pollinater":1chtwy3d said:
:lol: Our docile little lapwarmer slapped at a mouse that was stuck to a sticky trap and got her paw stuck tot he trap as well a few days ago and very literally pulled pictures off the walls trying to get away. :lol:

Ours got stuck to the sticky trap, then somehow managed to get himself AND the sticky trap stuck to the refrigerator :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Katherine

A friend's father burned down the haybarn when he was young with a cat. It might be advisable to keep turpentine and matches out of her reach for a while. :lol2:

Latest posts