They're happy in Australia.
They're happy in England.
They're happy in France.
They're happy in Italy.
They're happy in Germany.
They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway.
They're happy in the USA.

They're happy in every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they blame?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO UNHAPPY

Can you figure this out? I can't.

I noticed something else too.
They can't fight worth a crap.
The little Jewish state has cleaned their clocks at least 3 times just since I've been around.

Maybe we could brighten up there lives by sending Pres. Obama or whoever he is over there to stay for good.

greybeard":1nb8jif8 said:
The little Jewish state has cleaned their clocks at least 3 times just since I've been around.
and thats why they aint happy.. its right there for em, but they cant have it.. and that part goes way back before any of us were around... :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":3rtz2lqy said:
greybeard":3rtz2lqy said:
and thats why they aint happy.. its right there for em, but they cant have it.. and that part goes way back before any of us were around... :cowboy:
Good points.
But I thought it was because those Jews COULD fight and would do it.
I developed a lot of respect for them when they did that Entebbe raid thing I think it was.

As a side note, I understand that anyone that wants to is packing heat over there. Makes sense to me.

ALACOWMAN":2xmvy6rp said:
greybeard":2xmvy6rp said:

Hate to break it to ya guys but seems to me there's quite a few folks on this board born before Israel became a nation. Just sayin there's likely to be some first hand witnesses around here could talk to 1949. :lol2:

Ryder":2w4gbp62 said:
ALACOWMAN":2w4gbp62 said:
greybeard":2w4gbp62 said:
Good points.
But I thought it was because those Jews COULD fight and would do it.
I developed a lot of respect for them when they did that Entebbe raid thing I think it was.

As a side note, I understand that anyone that wants to is packing heat over there. Makes sense to me.

This is nothing new to the Jew.
They were also willing to die than face surrender or slavery.
Read up on the city of Masada.

Dega Moo":t7r0kyth said:
Hate to break it to ya guys but seems to me there's quite a few folks on this board born before Israel became a nation. Just sayin there's likely to be some first hand witnesses around here could talk to 1949. :lol2:

I'll just say I was alive before the Korean War started--but barely.

Jogeephus":1k9fhwbw said:
The Muslims are not happy!
They're not happy in Gaza.
They're not happy in Egypt.
They're not happy in Libya..........

Was having a similar conversation with the girlfriend about this subject last night. The whole subject seems to befuddle the mind in that why can't this sect ever live in a peaceful environment instead of constantly fighting? History shows that no matter what a free nation does to help them live peacefully, it just doesn't work. The only two Muslim nations that I can think of where there is relative peace are those that have more money than they know what to do with.

Dega Moo":2xmele5k said:
ALACOWMAN":2xmele5k said:
greybeard":2xmele5k said:

I hate to break it to you but the nation of Israel has been in existence for thousands of years. I know of no greater proof of the existence of God than the nation of Israel. No matter how they're persecuted, no matter how they're scattered, no matter who tries to eliminate them, they come back together as one people as one nation. Isn't it interesting that our ties with Israel have been so strong and at the same time we have been so successful. In Genesis chapter 12 God promises Abraham " And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed". Look at it, think about it, after all these thousands of years it still holds true.

Larry

Hate to break it to ya guys but seems to me there's quite a few folks on this board born before Israel became a nation. Just sayin there's likely to be some first hand witnesses around here could talk to 1949. :lol2:[/quote]

I hate to break it to you but the nation of Israel has been in existence for thousands of years. I know of no greater proof of the existence of God than the nation of Israel. No matter how they're persecuted, no matter how they're scattered, no matter who tries to eliminate them, they come back together as one people as one nation. Isn't it interesting that our ties with Israel have been so strong and at the same time we have been so successful. In Genesis chapter 12 God promises Abraham " And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed". Look at it, think about it, after all these thousands of years it still holds true.Larry[/quote]
my only fear is the muslim sympathizer we have for a leader.....they all want the promiseland

ALACOWMAN":1cjo26m0 said:

I hate to break it to you but the nation of Israel has been in existence for thousands of years. I know of no greater proof of the existence of God than the nation of Israel. No matter how they're persecuted, no matter how they're scattered, no matter who tries to eliminate them, they come back together as one people as one nation. Isn't it interesting that our ties with Israel have been so strong and at the same time we have been so successful. In Genesis chapter 12 God promises Abraham " And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed". Look at it, think about it, after all these thousands of years it still holds true.Larry[/quote]

Yeah me too.

Larry
my only fear is the muslim sympathizer we have for a leader.....they all want the promiseland[/quote]

Ryder":1sbeguq9 said:

Yep and military service is mandatory. You'll see a lot of "beautiful jewish ladies" walking around in uniform carrying a "Tavor". Makes you feel plumb comfortable cause you know they can and will use them if necessary.

Latest posts