Hauling hay

Help Support CattleToday:

I would love to see the pictures. They have not shown up, so try again. Get a hosting server works out good also.

Last edited:
I sent a video
It showed it loaded and sent.
Does it show up when you view. Do the edit function and try to upload again if not showing for you. I tried to attach a couple video and it seems that feature is not working as of now.

Last edited:
When I click on the grey image, I get a grey screen with the line running across the middle showing the speed of the image... says playing and there is nothing. I have an older computer so it might be mine... but I see no picture/video.

When I click on the grey image, I get a grey screen with the line running across the middle showing the speed of the image... says playing and there is nothing. I have an older computer so it might be mine... but I see no picture/video.
i had to pick to 'run in windows video'

He will never forget it! I too 'threw hay' with my g. dad. 1 summer in the '70's. Jesus, I was 15 yr. old city kid., he was 68? Holy Mother of God. That old geezer worked me to death. But he was right along side of me. Swore that i would NEVER throw hay again. I lied. my kids said that 'working these round bales are not trouble Dad'. 1 good load of square bales, and they were Praying for round bales.

That looks like a Kioti tractor. If so how do you like it so far? The hay looks good and sure beat handling square bales.

Last edited:
This is why when we have farm kids apply for a position as green Electrical helper, they get hired. on the spot. Country kids know how to work. It's shocking how many do not stick around, but they know how to work!

That looks like a Kioti tractor. If so how do you like it so far? The hay looks good and sure beat handling square bales.
So far I like the kioti.
The one I'm sitting on is a Case
2nd cutting heavy fertilized and very clean.
131 4x5 rolls on 26 acre patch.

Latest posts