Hate Crime

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Brandon Elliot 38 has been charged with a hate crime in his unprovoked violent attack on a 65 yr old Asian-American woman in NYC in which her pelvis was broken.

Criminal history:
Elliot was paroled in 2019 after being sentenced to 15 yrs in prison for killing his mother by stabbing her to death in front of his younger sister when he was 19.

No words, other than what do you expect when a killer is set free.

Last edited:
Does it matter the victim's color or background? Isn't all violent crime hate crime? Is it more tolerable to attack one's own race than another? All men were created equal. What happened to that founding philosophy? Aren't we all equal in the eyes of God?

Forget the hate crime system and deal with all situations like this harshly. He shouldn't have been walking the streets. The blame in this case lies entirely at the feet of the justice system.

Anybody stab their mother to death should have gotten a round between the eyes ( if you hate your mama then you hate everybody). The little Asia woman and untelling who all through the years would have a lot less suffering. I saw the video as imagine dealing with him in prison (retired almost 30 years). People forget about the guards dealing with people like that 24/7/365 in a correctional setting. Worked a lot of years dealing with some like him. I remember taking this guy home (western KY) when he was 18 YO in the early nineties as I had to get his mother to sign some paperwork upon arrival. When I went in her house he immediately started beating the crap out of his two younger brothers and mama sure did not want him home. I dealt with a lot like him. He was about 220 lbs. then as an 18 YO. If he ever gets out he will kill again.

Last edited:
Not all acts of violence are racially motivated, however there is no doubt in my mind that some are. That being said I believe that violent crimes that can be proven should result in serious consequences for the safety of the public.
@jltrent, we helped for several years with some church mission work in our county and some other areas in eastern KY, I can sympathize with you in what you had to deal with in your work. Many of the folks had criminal backgrounds for a wide range of things most centering around drugs. A concerning amount of people have been raised with a seemingly reversed concept of what's right and wrong, By now there are several generations that have been raised that way.

Not all acts of violence are racially motivated, however there is no doubt in my mind that some are. That being said I believe that violent crimes that can be proven should result in serious consequences for the safety of the public.
@jltrent, we helped for several years with some church mission work in our county and some other areas in eastern KY, I can sympathize with you in what you had to deal with in your work. Many of the folks had criminal backgrounds for a wide range of things most centering around drugs. A concerning amount of people have been raised with a seemingly reversed concept of what's right and wrong, By now there are several generations that have been raised that way.

Your not kidding about that. What is normal to most people some people was raised or failed to be taught right and wrong. Their right and wrong isn't normal thinking. Its more you get people before they get you type stuff. And they don't want to see anybody doing better than them. Rather is maybe having more pills or dope or whatever. Its odd very true. I've seen it many times.

Does it matter the victim's color or background? Isn't all violent crime hate crime? Is it more tolerable to attack one's own race than another? All men were created equal. What happened to that founding philosophy? Aren't we all equal in the eyes of God?

Forget the hate crime system and deal with all situations like this harshly. He shouldn't have been walking the streets. The blame in this case lies entirely at the feet of the justice system.

The media wants to start more violence by making its more dramatic hate crimes. Like I said before it will come down to USA people fighting themselves. They want different races to hate each other and start a fight.

My opinion - the concept of a "hate crime" is stupid. You can't legislate or control thoughts or emotions or beliefs or hate. Crimes are actions, not thoughts or emotions. Is hate a crime? Who establishes that an action crime is hate based? How do you prove hate? Forensic evidence? DNA? There are penalties for crimes - min to max. Why is that not enough? The concept of "hate crime" is largely political pandering.

A terrible crime and the store employee who didn't render help is no better than the criminal who attacked that poor woman.

Have you noticed the media is no longer interested in this particular case? Maybe because the facts don't line up with their agendas.

A terrible crime and the store employee who didn't render help is no better than the criminal who attacked that poor woman.

Have you noticed the media is no longer interested in this particular case? Maybe because the facts don't line up with their agendas.
That was awful to see those two guys watch that happening, then slowly close the door and do nothing like it never happened.

Your not kidding about that. What is normal to most people some people was raised or failed to be taught right and wrong. Their right and wrong isn't normal thinking. Its more you get people before they get you type stuff. And they don't want to see anybody doing better than them. Rather is maybe having more pills or dope or whatever. Its odd very true. I've seen it many times.
Read once, about 20 years ago, that the opinion was the worst most evil group of people in the country were 15yo inner cities girls. It concluded with, if you think they are bad just wait til their kids grow up.

"God made all men...Sam Colt made men equal"
Might have been different if she would have had a gun.....or allowed to have a gun.

Latest posts