Hat Creek Fan

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Got to meet one of my favorite members here today. The one and only Mr. and Mrs. Hat Creek Fan,out of Kentucky stopped by for a while today.These are some serious Farmers/Cattle Folks. Super nice People too. Hope we can all get together and have a real Tennessee Bar-B-Que, I'll let everyone know ahead of time.We really do have some great folks on here, and it's good to place names with faces.Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Lets do it again real soon.

Just to let ya'll know, I looked and looked for his special set of cattle panels, but didn't see any. Didn't see his lowboy he uses to haul 'em around, either. Hmmm... makes me kind of wonder. Surely gals that size would be difficult to hide... :lol:

Thanks, Crowder, for your hospitality. The Spouse wants a farm tour come springtime. He's looking forward to seeing how your calves turn out....hoping to see that cross.

we may have to set up a Cattle Today get together such as Ranchers did. I'd like to meet quite a few folks on here.

Crowderfarms":13rvc6hp said:
Jake":13rvc6hp said:
we may have to set up a Cattle Today get together such as Ranchers did. I'd like to meet quite a few folks on here.
Only if TB (Tuberculosis) Chick can make it. :shock:

We'd probably hav to do it in 3 or 4 waves by region. North, South, East, West. Lot more diversity of location here than on Ranchers. TB could hit up the North so you could stay away from her... ;-)

It's nice to put the face with the name. Now, we've just got to hold ol' Crowder to his promise of a BBQ when it gets a little warmer! He's in a nice central location.

HatCreekFan":16zgs5en said:
Just to let ya'll know, I looked and looked for his special set of cattle panels, but didn't see any. Didn't see his lowboy he uses to haul 'em around, either. Hmmm... makes me kind of wonder. Surely gals that size would be difficult to hide... :lol:

Thanks, Crowder, for your hospitality. The Spouse wants a farm tour come springtime. He's looking forward to seeing how your calves turn out....hoping to see that cross.
Man that was a close call! I had the Low Boys move my newest Monstrosity down to the railhead for shipment to MikeC. And the Girls were Christmas Shopping down in Nashville. I mean ON Nashville. Glad it protected my reputation from harboring any potential detrement to my wonderful personality.I'm not sure which one, as Flaboy- has been accusing me of posessing several.

Anyway if any of you other members in the area, would like to book a visit with me, please send 9.95, or any unused balance of a Bass Pro Shops Gift Card. Hurry because I just have a sneaky suspicion that I may have an overwhelming response. This offer is only good for the first 500 customers.

Crowderfarms":3f6qztjf said:
Jake":3f6qztjf said:

Don,t forget Preston ..... ;-)

Crowderfarms":11j353wc said:
Jake":11j353wc said:

I don't care if it's in Canada, but if TB and Mrs. Crowder are gonna be there, I'm gonna see it!

HatCreekFan":2wbzrkz3 said:

Well, he borrowed my lowboy to give one of his X's a ride to town and when I got it back the axles were bent on it. He said "well I thought it would haul a good load". :lol:

flaboy+":21u9jxtl said:
HatCreekFan":21u9jxtl said:

Well, he borrowed my lowboy to give one of his X's a ride to town and when I got it back the axles were bent on it. He said "well I thought it would haul a good load". :lol:
Truth of the matter is, you borrowed one of the Ex's.I believe it was "Tri-Axle Tina." I warned you that she was a real Blacktop Buster. I have affectionate names for all the Ex's.Next time try "Dually Denise", or "GVW Gina" ," Payload Patty","TEREX Terry" "Wideload Wilma" "Fruehauf Fran" and my favorite Ex, "Fed EX". That's Corn fed ex. I made a claim for you on my Insurance policy it will say "Livin Large Liability" on the Check. ;-)

cypressfarms":3k4e9foc said:
I don't care if it's in Canada, but if TB and Mrs. Crowder are gonna be there, I'm gonna see it!
Isn't it about time yet to let sleeping dogs lie?

Latest posts