has anyone

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
else had trouble with getting onto CT, my browser keeps saying 'internet can not open the CT site, then it has expired' and when I push the back button it comes on, it is becoming a bit of a pain, but if that is only way I can get on then so be it. :bang:

Yes I have. Happens several times a week. That's when I use IE to get on line and then I have no trouble and its actually faster. It doesn't just happen with CT either, it seems to happen with any site I try to access.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":30gvwp7p said:
Yes I have. Happens several times a week. That's when I use IE to get on line and then I have no trouble and its actually faster. It doesn't just happen with CT either, it seems to happen with any site I try to access.

Katherine
Kathrine I am on IE it's the one I always use, can't understand why it has just gone like it. Hopefully it will clear, I will have to ask my Son to take a look when he has time, but thank you for the sugestion.

Clear your history and you cookies and your cache. Start there. Bet it clears it up for you. Sounds like your browser is to
Ing out because it's slowed down

hooknline":2p6uyp5m said:
Clear your history and you cookies and your cache. Start there. Bet it clears it up for you. Sounds like your browser is to
Ing out because it's slowed down
Thanks hook, your brilliant that seems to have done the trick.
smiley-hug006.gif

Latest posts