Harley Davidson Mechanic

Help Support CattleToday:

Had some buddies that had Harleys. If you need to split the engine getting everything balanced back pretty much requires a dealer with their special tools.

Last edited:
It belongs to the grandson. He thought there was a problem and a friend of his thought he knew the problem. It was taken apart and the friends wife kicked him out. Its is in my small shop in several pieces. Grandson thought that I might fix it as I am pretty handy repairing things. I do not have the enrgy and know how to even thing about starting the project.

It belongs to the grandson. He thought there was a problem and a friend of his thought he knew the problem. It was taken apart and the friends wife kicked him out. Its is in my small shop in several pieces. Grandson thought that I might fix it as I am pretty handy repairing things. I do not have the enrgy and know how to even thing about starting the project.
That guy with the trailer is looking verrrry attractive.

In my experience when someone takes something apart and walks away from it the best option is the scrap yard.

Harley/Hurley………Coincidence? I'll bet not.
Send me your address. I'll take it off your hands. Got a couple trucks I'm looking at down your way anyhow, so I won't charge you anything to haul 'er off.

Latest posts