Happy Times

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I woke up with ice covering my windshield and frost all on the grass :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We had some frost this morning in spots. I love fall ,cool mornings and warm afternoons. I wish after fall spring would come back then summer. I can go without winter. If it would only stay day light longer in the winter I might be able to handle it better.

We have had frost every morning for a week or more. One morning it was 21. Welcome to coat planting month. Start off in the morning in the 20's with a coat on. It warms up to 70 and some where along the way the coat comes off. Who knows where that coat went. Start the next morning with a different coat. It is also national dead calf month for the same reason.

Dave":3n7wfsu5 said:
We have had frost every morning for a week or more. One morning it was 21. Welcome to coat planting month. Start off in the morning in the 20's with a coat on. It warms up to 70 and some where along the way the coat comes off. Who knows where that coat went. Start the next morning with a different coat. It is also national dead calf month for the same reason.
That's what I hate about this time of year! (Well that and a long list of other things)

Looks like we might have had a very light touch of some frost on some weeds, but not on anything that makes a difference. But they are calling for it possibly tonight and it is down to 39 already at 11 pm. It's that time. We have about 40 + acres of hay on the ground right now, I tedded about 15 acres today and will rake it tomorrow as it was pretty dry already. Had a lt shower last night, but very windy today and clear and sunny but cool. Will tedd out the rest early Tuesday and then see but will try to rake it all on Wed for him to bale wed aft and Thurs. Now calling for 40 % showers on Friday, was supposed to wait for the weekend.

Dave":gxjqz6rk said:
Draggin weather.
Kids leave home wearing coats in the morning and come home that afternoon draggin them behind.

Also the time of year (but not here.. yet) that most of my coats end up in the back seat of the pickup, as I'll take it off mid morning, throw it in the back of the truck and forget to take it in the house that evening. Grab another one next morning and do the same thing with it........ :bang:

Latest posts