Happy Texas Independence Day!

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan

Reaction score
Happy Texas Independence Day to everyone on the boards, especially all the Texans! 170years strong!

texasrwb.gif

Ryan

AMEN, she has already been elected once, sorry twice, so she does not need it again.

As a native born Texican I too agree it could come to that. My motto "I was Born on the Plains of Texas Raised in the Hills of Tennessee".
I have the best of both worlds.
yellowrose.jpg

alamo.gif

Remember the Alamo and those who died to make Texas a Great State. http://www.thealamo.org

Thanks Ryan. Had ancestors who fought for that independence.

As far as Hillary goes, lets not even joke about it. The whole nation would be down the toilet. I can hear it now, "It takes a village to raise a cow...."

WagaAgeyv,
Thanks for posting that website, its pretty cool.

This morning on the radio station I listen to, 95.9 The Ranch, they had a real cool Texas Historian and Brian Burns (Texas Music Artist, who is really big into Texas History) in the studio with them. It was pretty cool hearing the stories about the Alamo, and Goliad, and San Jacinto, and Santa Anna and so on. They also had Sam Houston IV on the phone, the great grandson of the Sam Houston. Really fun drive into work this morning.

Running Arrow Bill":kohoq43t said:
Long Live Texas!

P.S.: If Hillary is elected in 2008...Texas will probably succeed from the Union and start our own country... ;-)

If that happens move over, cause I'll be movin' to Texas! :eek:

WagaAgeyv":416w6ct9 said:
AMEN, she has already been elected once, sorry twice, so she does not need it again.

As a native born Texican I too agree it could come to that. My motto "I was Born on the Plains of Texas Raised in the Hills of Tennessee".
I have the best of both worlds.
yellowrose.jpg

alamo.gif

Remember the Alamo and those who died to make Texas a Great State. http://www.thealamo.org

those yellow rose of Texas are sure pretty, have a happy day.

God bless Texas!!!
If you haven't already, take a look and see how many from Tennessee died at the Alamo.

Cabo":5ofv8n0e said:
God bless Texas!!!
If you haven't already, take a look and see how many from Tennessee died at the Alamo.
Best to you Texas.I am for Independence anywhere.
If memory serves, there was a La. boy in that scrap that was fond of cutting people with his knife. Wouldn't be surprised if he started the whole rukus. That boy never could stay out of trouble.

Thanks,

and here's to all the late and great Texans(and friends) that helped make Texas what it is today. :drink:

Latest posts