Happy New Year

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Here's wishing you all a very happy and prosperous New Year and may all your dreams (the good one's that is :p ) come true.

I realise my wishes are a bit premature but living this side of the world we get to have new year before you :mrgreen: and I'm not gonna be near a computer when the clock strikes 12 :D .

alisonb":2z0vwutq said:
Here's wishing you all a very happy and prosperous New Year and may all your dreams (the good one's that is :p ) come true.

I realise my wishes are a bit premature but living this side of the world we get to have new year before you :mrgreen: and I'm not gonna be near a computer when the clock strikes 12 :D .
i hope she aint good,, are my dream wont come true
:cowboy:

Thanks, Alison. Best wishes for everyone in the new year.

I will be glad to say goodbye and good riddance to 2010. It was a tough year, not too bad for me personally but some close to me who had cancer, foreclosure, divorce and more to deal with. Here's a jack n coke to better things for next year. :drink:

‎^^^^^^^^^^^^^^l |^^^^^^^^^^|
HAVE A SAFE **AND* HAPPY NEW YEAR |""";..,___.
|……_______=====_| l______________l _|__|…, ] |
"(@)'(@)"""""""*l'(@)l'(@)l """"""""""""""(@)'(@)""""'(@)
2011 is coming...

Thanks Alison, same to you and all of my CT friends :wave:

The best thing about new years is since I sold the gunshop I don;t spend all night new years eve and half new years day doing inventory

one hour and ten minutes of this year to go....HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone, and a big thanks to you all you have been the best cyber friends one could wish for. and here's to another year of friendship. Love to all Chris :heart: :heart:

Ryder":1n3ytzfj said:
Happy 'hic' New Year :drink: Although I don't really change until later in the spring.

I'm just sortt of kidding around. I am not really inbeberated. :dunce:
yeah yeah! we'll believe ya, thousands wouldn't :lol: :lol: :lol: have a good one Ryder.