Happy Friday!

Help Support CattleToday:

Glad it's Friday and the sun is shining here. Nothing exciting going on with us, but hopefully can catch up on a few things around the farm that need done since we will be dry this weekend. It seems like it's rained the last 3 or 4 weekends, and that's my main time I can get stuff done. We've got about a month before our 2nd son is born, so got a lot of stuff to work on to get ready around the house too.

Same to you @Chevy!
Re-Heat detections is priority.
In between I got multiple gardens (ours and families) to till with the big tractor this weekend. Lack of rain is making for hard ground fast. Trying to get a jump on them. Got more seeds to start also. Then in the evening we got some canning to get done.

Same to you @Chevy!
Re-Heat detections is priority.
In between I got multiple gardens (ours and families) to till with the big tractor this weekend. Lack of rain is making for hard ground fast. Trying to get a jump on them. Got more seeds to start also. Then in the evening we got some canning to get done.
When you said lack of rain..my eyes immediately went to your location ..

Thankyou and happy Friday and weekend to you Shell. Today (Saturday) I'm going to do some work building my wife and daughters stables I try to allocate one day a week to it so it continues moving forward. Almost got one box done.

Ken

Welp it's Friday again... I believe. Happy Friday everybody!! Anybody have any exciting weekend plans?

Happy Friday Shell! Planning on double checking electric wire in pasture. That way I can just turn the fall cows out after we preg check Tues.
Get my work done I may grill a steak!

Latest posts