Happy Easter

Help Support CattleToday:

HAPPY EASTER i can see lil lammie out hunting eggs everyday.as the hens find new hiding places.

Nothin like that easter supper with ham, potatoes, rolls, peas and the works. Hope everyone had a great easter.

bigbull338":3rye5bo7 said:
HAPPY EASTER i can see lil lammie out hunting eggs everyday.as the hens find new hiding places.

Found some in the fireplace cleanout once. Mostly in hay bales. Under bunk feeders.

We had a great easter. Most of the family gave up beer for lent. Needless to say rather than having an egg hunt we hid cold cans of beer for the adults to find. Tore up half the scrubs in the yard and most of the garden. Found an empty in the seat of my truck this morning along with one (1) pink easter egg. ;-)

Gave up beer for Lent?! :shock:

Holy Smokes ~ I thought giving up EScrabble was a sacrifice!! :lol2: :clap:

angie":22imzhcp said:
Gave up beer for Lent?! :shock:

Holy Smokes ~ I thought giving up EScrabble was a sacrifice!! :lol2: :clap:

Angie...hahahaha...luckily Easter came early this year. By the way, no children were injured in anyway during the "beer hunt". :)

TexasBred":3fwlj2gb said:
By the way, no children were injured in anyway during the "beer hunt". :)
Take beer away from this mess of Lutherans, and you can bet there would have been little people stepped on in the chaos of a search for sure! Ah well, alls well that ends well ~ yes?

Latest posts