Happy 4th of July

Help Support CattleToday:

haase

Reaction score
Hope everyone has a good 4th, who knows it might be our last, it might be classified as a celebration that is not seen fit.

I want to add my Good wishes for a Happy 4th of July. Years ago the Statler Bros, who are from the Staunton, Va area, put on a huge concert every year for 25 years, called Happy Birthday USA..... it was quite something. Had name entertainers plus they always were there and sang.... fireworks..... free. We would line up and when they opened the gates, would run to get our chairs in place to sit and watch it.

Happy Birthday to our country. I am hoping that there will be more.

Thanks you sir and hope you have a good one as well. We have no big plans for anything other than just enjoying the day at home. Stay safe everyone and use common sense whatever you do.

farmerjan said:
I want to add my Good wishes for a Happy 4th of July. Years ago the Statler Bros, who are from the Staunton, Va area, put on a huge concert every year for 25 years, called Happy Birthday USA..... it was quite something. Had name entertainers plus they always were there and sang.... fireworks..... free. We would line up and when they opened the gates, would run to get our chairs in place to sit and watch it.

Happy Birthday to our country. I am hoping that there will be more.

I was a big Statler Brothers fan back in the day.

haase said:
Hope everyone has a good 4th, who knows it might be our last, it might be classified as a celebration that is not seen fit.

Did you ask permission to celebrate your freedom?

https://townhall.com/columnists/scottmorefield/2020/07/03/the-most-powerful-argument-against-forced-universal-masking-that-you-wont-read-in-the-establishment-media-n2571794

Dirt Farmer said:
I'm gonna blow stuff up and drink beer every July 4th as long as I am physically able to. Happy birthday America!!
if the fuse goes out and you dont have much left, don't relight it, your fingers are worth much more, stay safe everyone.

Caustic Burno said:
haase said:

Did you ask permission to celebrate your freedom?
I have had to much family fight for my freedom CB, and to many people that I don't know and will never meet do the same thing, I am thankful for them more than they will ever know, and as far as asking permission, that will never happen, stay safe everyone.

That was sarcasm.
I totally understand a member of my family has fought in every war since the Revolution. Dad served WWII and Korea two brothers Vietnam one a lifer nephew and great nephew lifers .
Son that joined after 9/11 Air Force Combat Control.

I have many American friends.

I served with many wonderful and honorable men and women from America in some pretty bad places.

In fact I am alive today because of an American.

I want you all to know that this Canadian wishes you nothing but the absolute safest, best and happiest 4'th of July that you could ever have.

From my heart.... to all of you....

All the best to you all on the 4'th of July,

Bez

If protesters discover the Statler Brothers connection to a July 4 celebration, I'm sure their tribute monument will have to be destroyed.

Latest posts